I know one thing if I was a Police Officer or... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know one thing if I was a Police Officer or...

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
worked security at an airport.....I know I would be following RW around all over the place. He has admitted that he smokes everyday.....which means he has it at his house. Why don't the police just get a search warrent and bust his sorry arse?

How so? He has admitted to breaking the law....

he has admitted that he smokes it everyday. Is that not probable cause? If you have probable cause you can get a search warrent and bust his butt.

Meatwad said:
cause thats illegal.

Science is a mystery to man, isn't that right? Like how did I ever evolve from the ancient dinosaur. Man I wish I had their stuff right now boy. Like them tails. The tails that made them fly.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Science is a mystery to man, isn't that right? Like how did I ever evolve from the ancient dinosaur. Man I wish I had their stuff right now boy. Like them tails. The tails that made them fly.
:D

Boy you said it was a chip, so wheres the dip. or am I looking at him.

Canephins said:
he has admitted that he smokes it everyday. Is that not probable cause? If you have probable cause you can get a search warrent and bust his butt.
he has admitted nothing to the police. it isn't probable cause.

Canephins said:
worked security at an airport.....I know I would be following RW around all over the place. Why don't the police just get a search warrent and bust his sorry arse?
I would hope that if you would be working at an airport there would be more important things to do than following around a pot head..... Like keeping an eye out for Al Qaeda and the real criminals

He admittied it in in public....

Meatwad said:
he has admitted nothing to the police. it isn't probable cause.
And that is just as good. If I put in the papers that I just robed 2 banks...what do you think will happen, if 2 banks were actually robbed? I didn't go to the police and admit it them. I just admitted it to the public. Hmmmm....do you think the police are gonna want to question me and not search? He has admitted...that is probable cause for a crime that has been committed. He has broken the law and has admitted it. Now even though he doesn't say he smokes it daily...his hero did and odds are he does as well since he doesn't take Paxil.

----
This is Probable Cause:

``Marijuana is 10 times better for me than Paxil,'' he said.

Williams said he doesn't see anything wrong with marijuana because it is ``just a plant'' and his hero, the late reggae musician Bob Marley, admitted smoking it daily

You can't just bust someone because they admit to smoking weed everyday. Posession under a certain amount (the #of grams escapes me at the moment) is a misdemeanor in most states anyway. I think the cops have bigger things to worry about than Ricky smoking up.

I'm actually posting for the first time to say that you are a stupid, stupid Man! Thank goodness you aren't a policy officer. There are more important things out there for police to be concerned with.

and while you are at it bust the knee caps of the people selling him the weed too.

Probably Jets fans.

Canephins said:
And that is just as good. If I put in the papers that I just robed 2 banks...what do you think will happen, if 2 banks were actually robbed? I didn't go to the police and admit it them. I just admitted it to the public. Hmmmm....do you think the police are gonna want to question me and not search? He has admitted...that is probable cause for a crime that has been committed. He has broken the law and has admitted it. Now even though he doesn't say he smokes it daily...his hero did and odds are he does as well since he doesn't take Paxil.

----
This is Probable Cause:

``Marijuana is 10 times better for me than Paxil,'' he said.

Williams said he doesn't see anything wrong with marijuana because it is ``just a plant'' and his hero, the late reggae musician Bob Marley, admitted smoking it daily
two totally different things. and that "odds are" doesn't work w/ the bill of rights. all he admitted was to smoking it in the past. you can't get in trouble for doing drugs you've done. you can only get in trouble for getting caught with them. He didn't tell them that he has x amount of marijuana in his home and he is selling it or anything. Police don't care anyway.

Dolphin Hank said:
I'm actually posting for the first time to say that you are a stupid, stupid Man! Thank goodness you aren't a policy officer. There are more important things out there for police to be concerned with.

policy officer??? and yet I am the stupid one. OK.

So police should not be concerned with drugs or the selling of them on the streets they are supposed to protect. Funny...cause it sure seems like they are concerned with it in the city I live in. Heck, turn on cops...seems like every episode as some drug related bust on it. Just like they try to bust prostitution, they bust drug deals. All I did was make a statement that here we know of a person that admitts he does drugs...mainly smoking weed. where there is smoke there is fire and you are right...they don't care about the little man smoking the weed. they care about the dealer and the chain it is coming from. And if you do not believe that then you are the stupid one.

:shakeno: Ok....first of all, it is NOT illegal to smoke pot. It IS illegal to be in possession. Yes I know this doesn't make much sense but this is our legal system

I want candy, bubble gum and taffy. skip to the sweet shop with my sweet heart sandy, got my pennies saved so I'm her sugar daddy I'm her hugh cronin she's my jessica tandy I want candy!_Gonna get your *** beat nasty do it till you dad sees embarass your whole family, just because they came between a kid and his candy. I need candy! anykind'll do, I don't care if it's nutritious or FDA approved, it'll make me spaz like five cats on booze, a hyperactive juice that only I can produce, build a giant drill, going straight into hell, releasing ancient demons from their sleep forever spell so they can walk upon the earth, and get resituated, and sell the diet pills that mc pee pants has created. Mess up the mix, mix up the mess come on down yall here's the address 6! 1!2! wharf avenue 6! 1!2! -mc pee pants

Oh, they should arrest him too...

Back
Top Bottom