I know one thing if I was a Police Officer or... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know one thing if I was a Police Officer or...

"Batch? beet oven? are they down with the pee pants?"

"Well, they wore pantaloons back then"

" shoot boy, you get shot wearin that in my hood"

It's only illegal if he has it on him, the officer can pull him over or stop him and he smell of weed to high heaven, if doesn't have it on him he can't do anything, i.e. Bill Clinton admitted to smoking out

BiggDolphin said:
It's only illegal if he has it on him, the officer can pull him over or stop him and he smell of weed to high heaven, if doesn't have it on him he can't do anything, i.e. Bill Clinton admitted to smoking out

That's correct sir

FireWrongstedt said:
You can't just bust someone because they admit to smoking weed everyday. Posession under a certain amount (the #of grams escapes me at the moment) is a misdemeanor in most states anyway. I think the cops have bigger things to worry about than Ricky smoking up.

ok let me think back....anything over 20 grams i believe is a felony.....an ounce is 28 grams..

also keep in mind that in cities like new york i've heard that they give you a ticket if they catch you burning a J....the laws really do vary to some extent from state to state. and i believe florida is one of the strictest. ive also heard that nevada is extremely strict, and that arizona is extremely lax

Ok....first of all, it is NOT illegal to smoke pot. It IS illegal to be in possession. Yes I know this doesn't make much sense but this is our legal system

kinda like fireworks...you can buy them but you cant set them off...i mean wtf is that

I know I will go in disguised as an igloo. And then he will say, "hey an igloo, eskimos must live here"

If you could get busted for stating that you are a frequent pot smoker, Snoop and Dre would have been in jail a long time ago.

Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future: The war of man against machine raged on through the early 70's. You don't remember because back then it was only a prophecy. But now, in the future, the past has occured.
Carl: Hey, just hang on a second, okay?
Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future: ... Sure.
Carl: You're the ghost of Christmas past, right?
Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future: That is correct.
Carl: Okay, well. I mean, you know that it's February. Right?
Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future: ... I am a robot.
Carl: Well uhhh. You know, obviously. What, are ya' stupid?
Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future: W... Well, no. I ... Well I will see you in December ... tomorrow.

Drippy: " Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that."

outtawack311 said:
Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future: The war of man against machine raged on through the early 70's. You don't remember because back then it was only a prophecy. But now, in the future, the past has occured.
Carl: Hey, just hang on a second, okay?
Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future: ... Sure.
Carl: You're the ghost of Christmas past, right?
Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future: That is correct.
Carl: Okay, well. I mean, you know that it's February. Right?
Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future: ... I am a robot.
Carl: Well uhhh. You know, obviously. What, are ya' stupid?
Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From The Future: W... Well, no. I ... Well I will see you in December ... tomorrow.

Drippy: " Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that."

LOL

cybernetic ghost: This was christmas for little carl in 1968

little carl: oh boy oh boy i hope this is a new mommy

carls dad: yeah, its not. unwrap it you little creep we gotta be at work in an hour.

little carl: what is this? carpet daddy?

carls dad: carpet? no. its berber. thats an industry term.

little carl: hey its like a flying magic carpet. look Im flying around in egypt land.

carls dad: look how cute. don't get too attached laden, its gonna be flying magic dinner.

littler carl: you can't eat carpet, silly daddy

Carls dad: of course not like that, you gotta boil it first, get the glue soft. oh boy, look at the time.

little carl: but its christmas daddy.

carls dad: you're not getting out of this, put on your work boots and respirator, I pulled a lot of strings to get them to hire an 8 year old.

Phin-o-rama said:
ok let me think back....anything over 20 grams i believe is a felony.....an ounce is 28 grams..

also keep in mind that in cities like new york i've heard that they give you a ticket if they catch you burning a J....the laws really do vary to some extent from state to state. and i believe florida is one of the strictest. ive also heard that nevada is extremely strict, and that arizona is extremely lax

There is no place where you only get a ticket for smoking weed. If weed was decriminalized, then getting caught with it would only result in a ticket, but that hasn't happened anywhere yet. However, I know someone who was smoking weed and got caught by a cop, and all the cop did was make him put the joint on the ground and step on it.

another good one

Alien Frat boy-What else is open? Besides your mouth, when you're like kissing on some gay dude, and like, holding his muscles, because they're like, wrapped around you, and you feel like, so safe, not because you're like gay or anything, but God, you just want to like, bury yourself in his chest, and just...live there forever.

iceblizzard69 said:
There is no place where you only get a ticket for smoking weed. If weed was decriminalized, then getting caught with it would only result in a ticket, but that hasn't happened anywhere yet. However, I know someone who was smoking weed and got caught by a cop, and all the cop did was make him put the joint on the ground and step on it.

If you only have a little amount on you, in washington you will actually only get a fine.

"the numbers are, one, two, three, four, k k kfive, ummmmmm six? hey what are you doing there?"

Canephins said:
worked security at an airport.....I know I would be following RW around all over the place. He has admitted that he smokes everyday.....which means he has it at his house. Why don't the police just get a search warrent and bust his sorry arse?
Its called entrapment.A little jail time might be just the ticket to get Ricky back on track.Thas a quick entry into reality.Wonder if his buddies Lenny,jim or Mack would visit him.?

Canephins said:
worked security at an airport.....I know I would be following RW around all over the place. He has admitted that he smokes everyday.....which means he has it at his house. Why don't the police just get a search warrent and bust his sorry arse?
would you feel the same way if he was still ruuning the ball for miami. i understand he f...ked us, but come on you want him in jail. let it go. you act like what he did was personal.

in california you get tickets for smoking, or possesing under 1 ounce of marijuana.

Unless he admitted to being a MARIJUANA TRAFFICKER (which he did not), I see no point in them bustin into his house..

Back
Top Bottom