I know this is Blasphemy but I'm pulling for the Jest and I'll tell you why | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know this is Blasphemy but I'm pulling for the Jest and I'll tell you why

Closet Jet fans, for shame. I bet you like to do their ghey little chant when no ones around too don't you?

Worst thread on Finheaven EVER. F the classless Jets. Root for the Ravens or the Bengals to knock out the top 3. Besides, if any team thinks they are rolling passed the Chargers, they are sadly mistaken.

I don't think the Jets deserved playoffs, and I think the Texans definitely deserved it over them. The Texans had to play the Colts starters for TWO FULL games and lost both in close competitive games. The Jets had to play the Colts starters (in a meaningless game for them essentially) for almost THREE QUARTERS and were losing by 5. They also lose to Jacksonville (twice) and so did the Jets. The Texans beat us in a playoff atmosphere game, and Jets lost to us TWICE. Both teams had some key injuries. All of the Texans losses this year were all close except to the Jets Week 1 ironically. If the Jets played IND any other week in the year besides Week 16 and Week 17, they would have already been eliminated from contention coming into this week. They don't deserve playoffs (were handed playoffs) and the only thing they can accomplish is beating the Bengals in the first round (which any team in contention including even MIA and JAX had a shot at doing). I hope CIN wins but I could see NYJ making it to and losing in the Divisionals.

Ok, so It might not be the same as rooting for the Jets in the playoffs but I would be cool to see these lesser teams like the jets get in and do something. Not because i like them but because It will show these teams that try and manipulate the system by laying down to some teams to get the easier match ups or to rest starters. Be careful what you wish for.
you're in denial. sandcheeze you a woody and you kiss your toilet bowl ring like jabba.

i will never in my life root for the jets that is just stupid if you want to root for a lower team root for the ravens at least they arnt a rival of ours

anyone who switches allegiances to the jets deserves a fate that involves rectal cancer

OK Newbie here and a Jets fan.I will be realistic,I hate the fact that the Colts pulled back last Sunday and felt it was a cheap win,but regardless a win is a win.For those who feel the Texans deserve to be in the playoffs instead of the Jets,lets go back to Week 1 September 13,2009 in Houston Jets 24-Texans 7 I need not say more should I?Lets try the shoe on the other foot,if the Dolphins had the same scenerio,you'd GLADLY accept it so stop beating up on the Jets.They deserve to be there bottom line.Do I think the Jets will win the Super Bowl....not this year,I can think of at least 4 teams that are better than them now and all 4 want no part of the Jets either.

It would be Kharmatic and funny if the Jets end up knocking the Colts out of the playoffs..however, I will NEVER root for those trashy Jets though, never..

I will never, ever, ever, ever root for the Jets in a playoff game...ever. **** the Jets. I hope they get absolutely embarrassed by the Bengals.

Fixed your sig for you:

- New Dolphins hat - $25
- Rex Ryan dinner ordered from a dollar menu - $75
- Watching the Dolphins choke the last three weeks of the season after sweeping the Jets and listening to all their fans rave about their division record all year - Priceless

there is no way in hell i would root for the jets. only if it helps us winning maybe the division or something. but besides that NEVER

Back
Top Bottom