I know this may be boastful but..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know this may be boastful but.....

Migs182005

Finheaven.com Staff Writer
Reaction score
Since finheaven.com has helped me grow as a sports journalist in the last two years I feel I should share this with everyone.

My school attends a journalism convention called FSPA (Florida Scholastic Press Association) every year and in this convention are numerous journalism seminars and competitions between all schools in South Florida.

Well I recently came back from this year's convention and I am proud to say I came home with first place in the Individual News Anchor competition for the State of Florida.

I feel a little boastful sharing this because it may seem I'm trying to show off, but I truly wanted to share it with my Miami Dolphins family. :cool:

Thanks for all the support you guys have given me here on the site in the past two years. It has meant a lot. :cooldude:

Migs182005 said:
Since finheaven.com has helped me grow as a sports journalist in the last two years I feel I should share this with everyone.

My school attends a journalism convention called FSPA (Florida Scholastic Press Association) every year and in this convention are numerous journalism seminars and competitions between all schools in South Florida.

Well I recently came back from this year's convention and I am proud to say I came home with first place in the Individual News Anchor competition for the State of Florida.

I feel a little boastful sharing this because it may seem I'm trying to show off, but I truly wanted to share it with my Miami Dolphins family. :cool:

Thanks for all the support you guys have given me here on the site in the past two years. It has meant a lot. :cooldude:

....tool..........

no but honestly congrats man. Hopefuly someday you can get a job working for the phins :) or the ESPN.

i dont know how thats boastful...thats a great accomplishment, CONGRATULATIONS :woot:

we gotta go out and celebrate sometime soon :friday:

Congrats Migs. If all your work is similar to the last linked post you made, than you deserved the award. Way to go.

Congrats and way to go Migs! I've enjoyed your posts and reports and you should have a bright future ahead of you. Just one thing...when you hit it big on ESPN...don't sell out and turn your back on us Dolfans or else we'll hunt you down!! :club: :tongue:

Congrats Migs. Next time I am in Kendall, maybe we can talk or meet up and play some ball or soccer or something. ;)

Where's the love for the unaccomplished journalist that went to a crappy high school with no R-TV program that is now calling play by play for UCF baseball and some basketball and is doing a radio show in the fall on the NFL with a listenership thats gonna be made up of mostly phin fans :(

Thanks guys :mad:

;)

bTW, congrats migs, i remember our crappy team going up to fspa 4+ years ago when i was in the High School TV production class that was utter crap

Congrats Migs. You deserve it. Keep up the good work. Maybe someday we will be seeing you as a anchor or sportscaster on TV. THen we all can say. Yea i knew that guy before he made it big and forgot about us little ppl LOL J/K Congrats bro!!!!!!!!!

Mig good job, you deserve, aweful Fielder report..remember when you become big, I help make you..LOL..I deserve 1% of your pay..LOL

Back
Top Bottom