I know this may be boastful but..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know this may be boastful but.....

Congratulations Migs. That is an accomplishment of which you can be justifiably proud. Your insightful and salient posts are greatly appreciated.

Congrats Migs, Now remember when you become a full time journalist you are supposed to slam the locar sports team at all costs. :lol: :jk:

Congrats again

Conrats to you man. I'm pretty sure that every here is happy for you.You deserve a ticket to see Ozzy in concert but I don't have any left...lol

Ozzy rules!!

Great job Migs!!

I had the chance to meet you at the Buffalo game with AJ last year. You are a sharp guy and know your stuff.

You have every right to boast.

I commend you.

:rockon: :up: :party: :xii: :woowoo: :yes: :hail: :clap: :beerbang:

Now we all can honestly point to Migs and say he is dead weight... cuz he is the #1 anchor... lol

seriously... congradulations... well done Migs... !!!! we're all proud of you

Wow, this is certainly not the response I expected. :eek: :cooldude:

I want to thank everyone for their kind words. It means a lot to me. ;) :cool:

Congrats on the honor Migs. Nice, nice work.

BTW ... I'm a finaist for National Bearded Paraplegic Sports Columnist of the Year, so everyone keep your fingers crossed.

Nothing wrong with blowing your own horn occasionally... especially when it's something to be proud of...

<sniff, sniff> our boy is growing up Margaret.....

DrAstroZoom said:
I'm a finaist for National Bearded Paraplegic Sports Columnist of the Year, so everyone keep your fingers crossed.

does anyone else see the irony in that? :hmmm:

Sorry Doc... hope I didn't offend... you know I think you da man! :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom