I like Harris but........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like Harris but........

Linebackers can be emotional creatures. Maybe the nurse informed him that some of the test were exposing early concerns about the shoulder and he didn't take it well.

I think it's MUCH more likely that he was in a state of anxiety over the fact that he was about to fail a drug test and he flipped his ****.

Either way, screaming "Don't you know who I am?" at a nurse is something that IMO reveals a bit about the individual's character.

People just because we did not take foster makes this a bad pick? None of you on here no the real story behind his injuries.you can't take a chance on a 1st round pick. Harris looks like a starter and guy who makes our D better day 1. I we would have signed Hankins it would have given us way more freedom in this draft. Rebuilding the defense is a process, I think they take a guard in rd 3 and go with a corner/safety in round 2. We spent money on LB this year so I believe next year they will focus more on lb and OL. This is pouncys last year as a dolphin and maxwells. The more corners and edge rushers they draft the better chance of hitting on them. You can't fail your team for taking a guy that was rated as the 2nd best edge rusher in the draft. It's who they wanted. I can't take all the criticism from people who know exactly what I left in my toilet bowl this morning

I think it's MUCH more likely that he was in a state of anxiety over the fact that he was about to fail a drug test and he flipped his ****.

Either way, screaming "Don't you know who I am?" at a nurse is something that IMO reveals a bit about the individual's character.

Absolutely, in fact it can make one assume he was on "something" rather recent and was on edge.

It is not normal behavior and he is lucky John Lynch really likes him and could afford to make that selection being a new GM who literally stole from Chicago earlier.

He just isn't a fit for Miami when it is all said and done . . . Hopfully people can move past him and appreciate who we drafted.

I don't get some people, first they all says to stop drafting injured players, the minute we don't they all start crying about it, for all we know Foster injuries are worse then everyone knows and he may not even play this year plus his diluted drug test puts him in the nfl drug program, plus his chr. concerns

Harris was a good pick. I too would have liked Foster, but Harris could be a stud. Seeing him on "Game Changers" really opened my eyes to his explosiveness. He looked excellent going through those drills, the speed of his hands, his violent movement, it caught my eye. Then going back and watching the game tape, he is impressive. I wish he was bigger, I wish he was better against the run, but for what he does, he does well. His spin move is nasty. Dwight Freeney nasty. In some ways he does remind me of Wake. I like that we brought in a guy to "replace Wake" before Wake is gone. This way he can learn from him, see how his mind ticks, his work habits, tips of the craft, his leadership, etc. His passion and self motivating hunger are also welcome additions to the team. I love hearing the FO/Gase really putting an emphasis on those characteristics. He seems to be a great culture fit for the New Miami.

People bash the front office all the time because we draft injured players but hen cry when we don't get foster...over half the teams in the league think he is gonna need ANOTHER surgery. Plus all the of the field stuff is not good and people are saying Alabama literally had to hold his had to keep him out of trouble. I'll take a by who is gonna be on the field over and injuried headache guy any day

Michael Lombardi ✔ @mlombardiNFL
Many teams do, According to USA Today's Tom Pelissero, teams believe 49ers R Foster will require a 2nd surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff
7:16 AM - 28 Apr 2017

Ian Wharton ✔ @NFLFilmStudy
3 concussions, 2 stingers, 2 shoulder surgeries. It's easy to see why teams passed on him despite the on-field talent. https://twitter.com/mlombardiNFL/status/857961807528382465
7:40 AM - 28 Apr 2017

Yeah, I think he just became too risky. I love Foster. One of my favorite players from this draft, but man did things start going wrong for him in the offseason.

Some people are complaining that Harris won't start right away but a LB at this point would be a two down player for us and we're going to be on nickle like 70% of the time. I would argue that a very good corner that can play the slot is as/or even more important than a two down LB at this point. We will need a LB at some point as Timmons is on a two year contract only and Misi is always hurt but give me a pass rusher over a LB.

Ozzy rules!!

Plus I read that Nick Saban wanted him to see Dr. James Andrews and he went to another doctor. I think the organization knew more than us fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
If Foster was healthy I would agree. I am kinda tired of drafting players with problems. I hope he makes it and is great but if he isn't the right choice was made.

Back
Top Bottom