I like this board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like this board

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm pretty amazed and surprised to see how quickly news come and go in this board. Any news, big or small will be posted in this board in less than 10 sec. after it had allready happened. I'm really enjoying reading some insiders info and the rumors....Even though I noticed some posters are kids under 12, I still enjoy reading this board and all the pessimistic, optimistic, anti/pro-feely, anti/pro Saban posts in this board....

I know some of you would not care about this post, but it is a good thing to recognize that this is a great board and faster than CNN....
clear.gif

Yeah I like this board too except for the kids that have been watching football for 3 years and think they know everything there is to know about the dolphins

Yeah. I remember when I found this board. (much earlier than my join date will show you). It was pretty much everything I ever wanted. I fell in love. Even though 90% of the arguments that transpire here are completely ridiculous, I still love them.

Buddwalk said:
what he said :cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude:

You're one of the reason why i think this board sucks. People chiming in with crap like that. Another reason why i think this board sucks is i'll probably have a P.M. in my box from a MOD for telling you that.

IownU said:
You're one of the reason why i think this board sucks. People chiming in with crap like that. Another reason why i think this board sucks is i'll probably have a P.M. in my box from a MOD for telling you that.

:roflmao:

IownU said:
Simple, don't visit. If you hate it so much, just leave.

One thing that has really hurt this board here of late is all of the bashing that goes on especially in regards to poster's ages. There are quite a few people that post on here that are younger that if you took away their ages, you would guess they would be a lot older. In the same way, there are many on here that if you took away the ages, you would think they are a lot younger than what they are. I highly doubt that anyone was a football genious when they were younger. These same young people are the people that will keep the phins going in the future years and will keep finheaven going in future years. I just don't know what it gains to rip on someone because they are younger. :shakeno:

bfishusi said:
One thing that has really hurt this board here of late is all of the bashing that goes on especially in regards to poster's ages. There are quite a few people that post on here that are younger that if you took away there ages, you would guess they would be a lot older. In the same way, there are many on here that if you took away the ages, you would think they are a lot younger than what they are. I highly doubt that anyone was a football genious when they were younger. These same young people are the people that will keep the phins going in the future years and will keep finheaven going in future years. I just don't know what it gains to rip on someone because they are younger. :shakeno:

Good Post.

IownU said:
Hey Kid respect your elders. You're another reason this board sucks. The only good thing about Finheaven is the amount of Dolphin Info. As for it's posters most of them SUCK.

the attitude you present towards people you dont know doesnt deserve respect.

IownU said:
Hey Kid respect your elders. You're another reason this board sucks. The only good thing about Finheaven is the amount of Dolphin Info. As for it's posters most of them SUCK.
I don't want to start a fight with you, but respect your elders? You are 28 and I am 20, the age difference isn't that much different. Also, what have I done to make this board bad? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom