I like this board | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like this board

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
seriously who cares about post counts? What is this some sort of a game whoever has more posts wins a prize? dont give us this bs cmon man ur just being really pi$$y right now. Whats it matter to u what someone's age is anyways? As long as they contribute then whats the problem. Even if u dont agree, people have the right to voice their oppinions, thats what a message board is all about.

Do you have a reading comprehension disorder? Have i said anything about people voicing their opinions?

Yeah, what he said :cooldude::cooldude::cooldude: is not giving an opinion. In fact the only reason somebody would even post that garbage is to up their post count.

IownU said:
Do you have a reading comprehension disorder? Have i said anything about people voicing their opinions?

Yeah, what he said :cooldude::cooldude::cooldude: is not giving an opinion. In fact the only reason somebody would even post that garbage is to up their post count.

or to state that they agree with the post. It is an opinion on a post. If I said "Not what he said :shakeno: " that would be an opinion that disagrees. If I said "what he said :cooldude: " that would mean that I feel the same way as the above poster. Both are opinions. A lot of times I would much rather read that opinion, than some of the "garbage" that people put on here about other posters or about how everything sucks. (I wonder who I am talking about :wink: )

Nublar7 said:
I think IownU needs a time out.

Opps, was that too short of a response? :lol:

Nublar, you're one of the main culprits. You are almost always one of the first ones to post a stupid smiley face or a :eek:. You rarely have anything important to say. You just post your :roflmao: and you're off to the next thread to post the same thing.

IownU said:
LOL

Is this a FOOTBALL forum or is it a wimpy don't hurt my feelings tennis forum?
I'm all for friendly, but it's my nature to point out things that annoy me.

Everytime i read a thread someone always chimes in with a

Yeah, what he said. or
:wink: or
:eek: or
:rolleyes: or
:cooldude::cooldude::cooldude:

Just to up their post count. It's ridiculous.
:shakeno:(Just to add another post)

bfishusi said:
or to state that they agree with the post. It is an opinion on a post. If I said "Not what he said :shakeno: " that would be an opinion that disagrees. If I said "what he said :cooldude: " that would mean that I feel the same way as the above poster. Both are opinions. A lot of times I would much rather read that opinion, than some of the "garbage" that people put on here about other posters or about how everything sucks. (I wonder who I am talking about :wink: )

If that were true you wouldn't be arguing with me right now. So Can it.:lol:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

IownU said:
Nublar, you're one of the main culprits. You are almost always one of the first ones to post a stupid smiley face or a :eek:. You rarely have anything important to say. You just post your :roflmao: and you're off to the next thread to post the same thing.
I do that too! Maybe Nublar and I should be banned!:roflmao::roflmao:

IownU just take it easy bro im sure ur a good guy and everything but we dont know whats going on right now. Maybe tomorrow will be better. We all have out bad days.

IownU said:

How many original or important things do you say in your post??? most that i've seen you're saying either dolphin players suck or the posters on this site suck

IownU said:
If that were true you wouldn't be arguing with me right now. So Can it.:lol:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Now that was quality. Sorry I was just posting my opinion. I thought you said opinions were ok? How many quality posts have you and I both added to our "post count" in this thread alone? Oh, zero. I'm out.

IownU said:

Keep arguing and you'll catch up to infinsible by mid morning.:roflmao:

Minnphin said:
This is a great site...sometimes I wish I could request a temporary ban though...then I wouldn't be up at 1:12 working on a paper because I wasted all day checking the boards every five minutes looking for a bit of real news on Surtain, the draft, or free agency. :cry: don't you feel bad for me?

I know how you feel. I have an exam in the morning yet I'm up after 2:30 on FH.

BenchFiedler said:
I'm pretty amazed and surprised to see how quickly news come and go in this board. Any news, big or small will be posted in this board in less than 10 sec. after it had allready happened. I'm really enjoying reading some insiders info and the rumors....Even though I noticed some posters are kids under 12, I still enjoy reading this board and all the pessimistic, optimistic, anti/pro-feely, anti/pro Saban posts in this board....

I know some of you would not care about this post, but it is a good thing to recognize that this is a great board and faster than CNN....
clear.gif

Sorry that I got so far off the topic of the original thread there for a while. I'm back now. I have to agree that this site is a great site. I don't agree with you about the kids thing, but there is a lot of quality stuff here. There must be something good about it because I am sitting here on it dead tired at 2:30 in the morning. :)

This board is alright;-) I wonder why I spend time in here:)

What in the world happened to this thread, sheesh, talk about half glass empty..great board guys, keep up the good work!

Oh and one more thing...:) :wink: (just thought Id stay consistent)

Minnphin said:
This is a great site...sometimes I wish I could request a temporary ban though...then I wouldn't be up at 1:12 working on a paper because I wasted all day checking the boards every five minutes looking for a bit of real news on Surtain, the draft, or free agency. :cry: don't you feel bad for me?

:roflmao:

At least I'm not the only one......

L.T.21 said:
This board is alright;-) I wonder why I spend time in here:)

What in the world happened to this thread, sheesh, talk about half glass empty..great board guys, keep up the good work!

Oh and one more thing...:) :wink: (just thought Id stay consistent)

Closet fin fan no doubt about it....

Back
Top Bottom