i live in jersey | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i live in jersey

Just be patient. When the dolphins win a ton of games this year and really start turning heads heading into the playoffs, you'll see their merchandise in every sports store. Be patient and it will come to you.

DevilElias26 said:
off of Terrill road, right near where the old terry loo zoo used to be. right near cooper rd.

wasnt that voted worst zoo in america when it was there? :lol:

btw..im off hetfield..on maple view ct.

jason8er said:
I knew a Ricky Batista

yep thats my dad. whats your last time if you dont mind me asking? Sorry i would PM you but i dont have 50 posts.

Live in Jersey my hole life, Bayonne. The only place I know of is Willowbrook Mall and if your luckey The Jersey Gardens. Stear clear of Modells they only have Jets and Giants, and a rule ive learned, the closer to NYC you get the less of a chance youll find any Dolphins material, the same is true the further south west you go (Eagles country. We should just give that part of jersey to Philly).

BAT1STA316 said:
wasnt that voted worst zoo in america when it was there? :lol:

i went to that zoo on a class trip in elementary school............edison/woodbridge border here

SA in clifton sucks balls....Champs does have quite a few items...im down in bloomfield and frequent Willowbrook at leadt once a week....sigh, life in NJ...but ebay is definitely the way to go...cheaper

Dolphan23 said:
Wow...I never realized how many dolfans from jersey there were. Willbrook mall....i know exactly where that is....my family lives over in that area..lyndhurst,nj to be exact....i live about an hour away from there...im more towards the PA side. but yeah i ususally buy all my finfan stuff online...ebay usually.

oh damn, you live in bloomsbury..where at?..i lived there for about the last 5 years..now im in scotch plains. Never thought i would find somebody from bloomsbury online. Most people have never heard of our small town. :lol:

jason8er said:
I sent it. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Yeah i got it. He read it this morning. Some funny memories my dad was telling me about. Ill message you back when i get my 50 posts or PM me your email. He wants to see how everybody is doing.

Back
Top Bottom