I pray for bills fans and their injuries | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I pray for bills fans and their injuries

I hate the Bills, Jets and Pats equal..... and well, besides not wanting Moulds to get hurt because I drafted him in my fantasy football league :lol: I could give a squat about em...

go_fins said:
I love when the Fins sweep the Bills, their fans start having flashbacks of the 70's :evil:
but man..... F THE JETS!!!!! :yell:
true...man I remember the 70s...they were rough times... :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
true...man I remember the 70s...they were rough times... :goof:

What, CW you're only 21, there's no way you have any, and I mean any recollection of the 70's, who are you kidding. :lol:

MDFINFAN said:
What, CW you're only 21, there's no way you have any, and I mean any recollection of the 70's, who are you kidding. :lol:
sarcasm bud

--------------------> :goof:

I went to a Fins game in Buff a few years ago, but I must have found the right section or something. I kept hearing about all the stuff they do to people wearing anything other than Bills clothes, so I didn't even wear a Fins hat. Maybe that's the only reason they were OK, but it wasn't that bad of an experience for me. Still, I'll always hate the Bills the most. And their fans around here are the most ignorant, uneducated football fans I've ever seen.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
I went to a Fins game in Buff a few years ago, but I must have found the right section or something. I kept hearing about all the stuff they do to people wearing anything other than Bills clothes, so I didn't even wear a Fins hat. Maybe that's the only reason they were OK, but it wasn't that bad of an experience for me. Still, I'll always hate the Bills the most. And their fans around here are the most ignorant, uneducated football fans I've ever seen.
cause we don't agree with the popular finheaven mantra of "the dolphins can do no wrong." :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
cause we don't agree with the popular finheaven mantra of "the dolphins can do no wrong." :goof:

Hey CW are you now permantly living in MD?

I sure can feel the love on this thread :lol: What amazes me is that theres a 21 year old Bills fan who speaks about drinking as if he is an expert. :shakeno: Just alittle friendly advice to Mr Wagons, you have many years to learn the fine art of drinking alcohol, don't rush it, it will come in time. :roflmao:

CirclingWagons said:

Although lately you guys (CW and Clumpy) have been agreeing with some of our moves more than some of Finheaven.
:roflmao:

(By the way, that is a slam towards us finfans)

Anyway, I always like the opportunity to sweep the Bills, but I want to do it fair and square, with both teams healthy. Get better Milloy, Losman, Boston, Akins, etc.

Our teams need ya.

MDFINFAN said:
Hey CW are you now permantly living in MD?
nope, that was only for a couple months at a time(bounced back between Miami and MD a lot last year) before moving to Tempe in July

Gary Miles said:
I sure can feel the love on this thread :lol: What amazes me is that theres a 21 year old Bills fan who speaks about drinking as if he is an expert. :shakeno: Just alittle friendly advice to Mr Wagons, you have many years to learn the fine art of drinking alcohol, don't rush it, it will come in time. :roflmao:
bring it on old-timer :D ...I challenge you to a game of Edward 40-Hands! Basically you just duct tape 2 forties of Steel reserve(the real nasty ****) to your hands...can't undo them till they are both finished...so if you gotta piss, you're screwed unless you finish...also, there's the danger of them getting piss warm. If you spill a new one gets strapped to your hand. :evil:

CirclingWagons said:
nope, that was only for a couple months at a time(bounced back between Miami and MD a lot last year) before moving to Tempe in July

Wow, now that's a get away, my brother-in-law lives out there, I generally visit him every couple of years. How do you like it so far?

Back
Top Bottom