I pray for bills fans and their injuries | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I pray for bills fans and their injuries

MDFINFAN said:
Wow, now that's a get away, my brother-in-law lives out there, I generally visit him every couple of years. How do you like it so far?
it's ****ing hot :lol: ...besides that it's pretty chill...love Mill Ave.

CirclingWagons said:
it's ****ing hot :lol: ...besides that it's pretty chill...love Mill Ave.

Yea, I remember the heat well, I was just there 2 years ago..is this a the final move..

CirclingWagons said:
cause we don't agree with the popular finheaven mantra of "the dolphins can do no wrong." :goof:
No, because I'm still listening to people saying Flutie should come back and be the starter.

I live in Bills territory, so all I ever hear is how the Bills can do no wrong. Oh ya, and if we only had a kicker back in SB XXV :roflmao:

CanadaPhinsFan said:
I live in Bills territory, so all I ever hear is how the Bills can do no wrong. Oh ya, and if we only had a kicker back in SB XXV :roflmao:
if you only had a kicker last year...........than we'd of all got to see another mammoth playoff beatdown

CirclingWagons said:
if you only had a kicker last year...........than we'd of all got to see another mammoth playoff beatdown
I can't blame it all on a kicker. If we would have had a bigger lead we wouldn't have needed the kicker to win against the Patsies. And the team just mailed in the season opener against the Texans. That extra win would have meant 11-5 instead of 10-6. I think we would have done well in the playoffs. That's where the grind it out running game is effective. BUT, it didn't happen, so it doesn't matter.

Screw every team in the East, except my beloved Phins!

I rank my least favorite in the order they are a threat. When the Bills were good I hated them the most, same for the Jets(although I always really hate the Fire Marshall), Right now I dislike the Pats most of all. I actually use to feel sorry for the Jets w/ Kotite and Browning Nagal. Oh and I always hated the Cowboys and 49rs.

pigskinguy said:
I agree, but it doesn't mean we need to feel sorry for them. Screw them. Ever been to a game in Buffalo? They are the most ignorant fans in the league. A couple years ago some LOSER wanted to fight my GIRLFRIEND because she was wearing a Taylor Jersey. I was right there beside her but he wanted to pick a fight with her. All class those guys in Buffalo.
Every team has their dirtbags. :shakeno:

Ozzy said:
This coming from a Billy goat fan? They hide behind their women because their bigger than most people. And we know how the Barfly Billygoats love their Milwaukee's Best!!

:cooldude:
No you don't know.... Labatts and Molson are the popular beers in Buffalo. We drink Labatts and piss Milwaukee's Best.

pigskinguy said:
yeah I know. And I shouldn't paint everyone with the same brush, but it still leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth.
Understandable. My section would buy you a drink. :D Especially if your lady friend is hot. :rolleyes:

I hope I have no problems when I visit Dec. 5th (my first time away from the Ralph). Havent decided wether or not to wear my colors yet....

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Understandable. My section would buy you a drink. :D Especially if your lady friend is hot. :rolleyes:

I hope I have no problems when I visit Dec. 5th (my first time away from the Ralph). Havent decided wether or not to wear my colors yet....

Well I will be there on Oct. 17th. Section 121 Row 28.

Back
Top Bottom