I quit my job today to smoke pot all day and boy! do I feel free (and broke) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I quit my job today to smoke pot all day and boy! do I feel free (and broke)

Ricky ain't broke. That is the differeance. He can provide for his family for the rest of his life. He can spend all day with his kids and he will be able to walk when he is 45.

Like I have said all along, as long as this ain't a drug cover, or an angle to get $$ or a change in teams Ricky can do whatever he likes and I will not bash him. Only his timing.

Bodzilla29 said:
Ricky ain't broke. That is the differeance. He can provide for his family for the rest of his life. He can spend all day with his kids and he will be able to walk when he is 45.

Like I have said all along, as long as this ain't a drug cover, or an angle to get $$ or a change in teams Ricky can do whatever he likes and I will not bash him. Only his timing.

How do you know he won't run out on his kids? He is already a bad father. You don't do anything illegal if you are a good father. What his he teaching his kids? When things get to hard to run away and smoke pot? Get mad at your place of business because they don't want you to smoke pot?

marijuana is no more harmful than caffeine, nicotine etc

Phin-o-rama said:

Not that this is the forum for this but that comment is just a wee bit rediculous. Yes they are all drugs but I think it's safe to say they are at different levels with differing effects. Overuse of Marijuana will affect your brain long term. I've seen it happen.

Now back to the topic at hand.....

LMAO at that first post on this thread!

Phin-o-rama said:

Yet it is against the law. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for your kids.

Trekbiz said:
Not that this is the forum for this but that comment is just a wee bit rediculous. Yes they are all drugs but I think it's safe to say they are at different levels with differing effects. Overuse of Marijuana will affect your brain long term. I've seen it happen.

Now back to the topic at hand.....

LMAO at that first post on this thread!

Overuse of alcohol is perhaps even worse, but that is neither here nor there.

A for LIQUID....I DO criticize RW's timing but I am not calling him a scumbag, it is not as if he killed my girl, raped my sister then unvailed his plans for genocide all in front of me. He lost his love of the game and RETIRED.

Do you want:

a)Half assed effort(any player who does not love the game will NOT go all out all the time)

b)A player that is committed to the cause?

Ricky didn't want to play anymore so I feel it is better to find out now then after the regular season started. Training camp hasn't even started yet. Who else in the past month could we have signed that would have been any good? Antoine Smith? Average. Eddie George? 3.3 yards and a cloud of dust, living off his rep. A decent RB that is a good pro but hardly a gamebreaker or somebody I would want say "I'd love to have him."

If weed is the reason he is quitting his job, I'd have to say it's more harmful than caffeine. I don't know anyone who quit there job because they like to drink coffee.

Bodzilla29 said:
seriously if u think that this is anything BUT a "drug cover" your being blind. the man said himself in an interview that he does the stuff and used liquid masking agents. so the real question is how long has he been doing this and how frequently during the season does he do this? Lets see how much weed he buys when we take the 8 mill from him. the chances of him saving up for a rainy day are slim and you will see him in another football uniform when he is broke. i just hope it isnt a dolphin uniform

Driven said:
Never stop some people.

Oh wow I can't believe you would out yourself like that! I told you before I don't do that stuff so stop trying to pressure me you Pot Head :redeye:!

Back
Top Bottom