I quit my job today to smoke pot all day and boy! do I feel free (and broke) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I quit my job today to smoke pot all day and boy! do I feel free (and broke)

Trekbiz said:
Not that this is the forum for this but that comment is just a wee bit rediculous. Yes they are all drugs but I think it's safe to say they are at different levels with differing effects. Overuse of Marijuana will affect your brain long term. I've seen it happen.

Now back to the topic at hand.....

LMAO at that first post on this thread!

Ummmmmm, Nicotine kills you. :shakeno:

PhinSoldia said:
seriously if u think that this is anything BUT a "drug cover" your being blind. the man said himself in an interview that he does the stuff and used liquid masking agents. so the real question is how long has he been doing this and how frequently during the season does he do this? Lets see how much weed he buys when we take the 8 mill from him. the chances of him saving up for a rainy day are slim and you will see him in another football uniform when he is broke. i just hope it isnt a dolphin uniform

If it was the biggest point for his decision don't you think he'd just keep using the masking agents?

Why are the chances of him saving up for a rainy day "slim?" Do you know him personally or have an inside scope on his bank account(s)?

Bodzilla29 said:
If it was the biggest point for his decision don't you think he'd just keep using the masking agents?
The thing with the masking agents is it only works if you know when they are going to take the tests! With the appeal of the test, if he loses they will test him when ever they want up to like 20 times a month for the next three years! So to stay in the NFL he would have to quit doing it!

shalafi3455 said:
Oh wow I can't believe you would out yourself like that! I told you before I don't do that stuff so stop trying to pressure me you Pot Head :redeye:!

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Trekbiz said:
Not that this is the forum for this but that comment is just a wee bit rediculous. Yes they are all drugs but I think it's safe to say they are at different levels with differing effects. Overuse of Marijuana will affect your brain long term. I've seen it happen.!
Overuse of caffiene affects what?

You guys are acting like weed is like crack. I wanna know where you were raised if you have never tried weed? (I'd like to move my kids there) I work in downtown Ft. lauderdale and 90 - 95% of all the people I know through work or family smoke or have smoked pot.

777 said:
You guys are acting like weed is like crack. I wanna know where you were raised if you have never tried weed? I work in downtown Ft. lauderdale and 90 - 95% of all the people I know through work or family smoke or have smoked pot.

Dude easy were joking! It's ok smoke away! If you have anything good send it this way! Driven can't get enough of the stuff! :D

shalafi3455 said:
Dude easy were joking! It's ok smoke away! If you have anything good send it this way! Driven can't get enough of the stuff! :D

What were we talking about? :confused:

shalafi3455 said:
Don't play dumb you fend!

101a-1.gif

" I'm so high right now..I don't what's going on"

shalafi3455 said:
LOL Nice towle! What are you throwing it in? :roflmao:

All this talk reminded me of the Towelie episode.

"don't forget to bring a towel"

Driven said:
All this talk reminded me of the Towelie episode.

"don't forget to bring a towel"

:huh: :hmmm: :confused2 :dunno: I don't know you got me on that one!

Must be a pot thing! :lol: I wouldn't know about that stuff!

ehh....... I don't think anyone here has the right to call Ricky a bad father. We all don't know him personally, and just because he smokes marijuana doesn't make him a bad father. I know things alot worse ....... like alcoholic fathers .. who beat their kids, and doesn't give 2 ****s about them. Everyone is so uptight when it comes to marijuana, everyone should just chill out. Yes its illegal, but my father use to let me drink a beer once and a while when i was young .. which is illegal, and im sure many other fathers let thier sons drink once and a while too.

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom