I quit my job today to smoke pot all day and boy! do I feel free (and broke) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I quit my job today to smoke pot all day and boy! do I feel free (and broke)

shalafi3455 said:
:huh: :hmmm: :confused2 :dunno: I don't know you got me on that one!

Must be a pot thing! :lol: I wouldn't know about that stuff!

South Park!

Bodzilla29 said:
Ricky ain't broke. That is the differeance. He can provide for his family for the rest of his life. He can spend all day with his kids and he will be able to walk when he is 45.

Like I have said all along, as long as this ain't a drug cover, or an angle to get $$ or a change in teams Ricky can do whatever he likes and I will not bash him. Only his timing.
But u cant honestly say he can afford to llive comfortably with 3 kids, while putting his sisters thru school and helping his omther financially for very long can you? He hasnt made a HUGE fortune in the NFL, it seems like it to us, but 5 years of football where ur first contract was horrible wont get u by an entire lifetime. Not to mention hell almost deffintaley lose 3.3 mil to the Dolphins, and maybe even 8 MILLION! IF this happens hell b broke b4 he knos it.

BTW, u make a point with nicotine...but plz dont even mention caffiene and pot in the same senteence when ur talking about harmful. Ive drinken sodas and coffee for a long time now, nothings happened too me. I kno first hand pot is bad, a few of my friends started fdoing it, they fail classes, dont care about nething, and waste all there money on it. Nicotine can kill you too, but tht is beside the point. The point is theres no need arguing how bad pot is...ITS ILLEGAL and thts just how it is. Everything isnt always right, but rules r rules and we dont need to b a baby about it and just run off becuase u cant follow rules.

Driven said:
South Park!
The episode with the military and the Aliens trying to get Towlie?:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: god tht was great. "How longs it been since u got high Towlie? 2,3 seconds? Youll have to chose, your friends or weed!"

Dont tell me weed isnt harmful! Just look at tht poor Towel:D !

shalafi3455 said:
Yea I figured that's what it was! Sorry I don't have TIVO to watch them when ever I want like some people I know! :shakeno:

NICE SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marijuana(as well as other drugs) is also a cool way of meeting people and making new friends when you are young. The positives outweigh the negatives with this drug IMO.

777 said:
You guys are acting like weed is like crack. I wanna know where you were raised if you have never tried weed? (I'd like to move my kids there) I work in downtown Ft. lauderdale and 90 - 95% of all the people I know through work or family smoke or have smoked pot.

I tried it one time but didn't inhale...

Back
Top Bottom