I ran into Daunte Culpepper last night at the ale house in Ocala. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I ran into Daunte Culpepper last night at the ale house in Ocala.

He is a Fl boy,
this team was the worst thing that happened to him, He came back a year later, beat the team, scored a rushing Td, patted his knee and put up the "a ok" sign.
Thats not disrespect
thats showing you what he still can do, since they obviously thought he couldnt.
He didnt stomp out the Mascot or tear down a sign he didnt punch a kid in a wheel chair, he pointed to his knee...

From every account in the florida area he has done alot locally and have never heard a ill word about how he dealt with people but people want to hate him thats thier thing.

From every account in the florida area he has done alot locally and have never heard a ill word about how he dealt with people but people want to hate him thats thier thing.

I don't dislike Daunte as a person, I don't know the guy. I dislike him as a football player, because he sucked for the team, and because I interpret what he did in that game as taunting.

I'm not questioning his humanitarian status, which has no correlation with my gripe.

Though even if I didn't interpret his actions on that day as taunting, I still wouldn't have a high opinion of him as a football player. He sucked *** for my team, and when my team sucks *** it makes me miserable.

I don't dislike Daunte as a person, I don't know the guy. I dislike him as a football player, because he sucked for the team, and because I interpret what he did in that game as taunting.

I'm not questioning his humanitarian status, which has no correlation with my gripe.

Though even if I didn't interpret his actions on that day as taunting, I still wouldn't have a high opinion of him as a football player. He sucked *** for my team, and when my team sucks *** it makes me miserable.

Hey for the first time since Marino was screwed by the fins I can say we have a starting qb that does not suck. I could care less if Jay Fielder,Ray Lucas, Trent Green, AJ Feeley , Gus Frerotte(decent job Gus but u are not that good),Joey Harrington, John Beck, Daunte Culpeper or Cleo Lemon ever had played a game for us.

Notice I left out Sage Rosenfels we never really gave him a proper chance so I dont dislike what he did here.

Wasn't a large part of Culpepper's success due to his threat to run?

That was his game. That and Randy Moss was a large part of why he was successful. When that knee injury happened you kind of had the feeling that Dumbte would never be the same player ever again.

he didn't taunt us, he was just letting us know we made a mistake and that his knee was ok now....

Why do it in front of the fans was my only question? The fans didn't cut him, run towards the sideline and point at your knee in front of Cameron.

He is a Fl boy,
this team was the worst thing that happened to him, He came back a year later, beat the team, scored a rushing Td, patted his knee and put up the "a ok" sign.
Thats not disrespect
thats showing you what he still can do, since they obviously thought he couldnt.
He didnt stomp out the Mascot or tear down a sign he didnt punch a kid in a wheel chair, he pointed to his knee...

Coincidentally that's the last time he's scored five TD's. He only put up four with Detroit last season. Let's just put it out there, both Dumbte and the Dolphins were a match made in hell, and it was never meant to be. I'm so glad this team is SO far removed from that debacle.

The guy was a great psysical specimen, still is in a way just with tiny hands. Eh He was my favorite quarterback way back in 2002 till he departed with miami. I wish him the best football wise, Im a big fan of his but once again I really don't give a damn anymore if a pro player in any sport can ressurect his career or not, they have millions,had limelight and Im gonna be concerned or worried while parents are garage sales,me looking for another part time job and me sleeping on a bed where the springs just destroy my back while they are probably having a great time at a restaurant or in their comfy bed's screwing two models, no.. I simply wish you the best but I dont give a damn if you cant dont anything else and that applies to any other pro athlete,and yes we can be buddies however.

He is a Fl boy,
Thats not disrespect

What Culpepper did was total garbage. He comes back to Miami and beats the the Dolphins then has a childish display in the endzone. Big deal. What else has he done since to prove he still belongs in this league. He is the QB for a team that went 0-16. Culpepper didn't get treated unfairly in Miami. He was paid to play and when he was on the field he flat out sucked. The reast of the time he had his *** on a bike. I still say that Cameron did two things right while he was in Miami and one of them was sending Culpepper packing. The guy was absolutely useless and washed up anyway.

What Culpepper did was total garbage. He comes back to Miami and beats the the Dolphins then has a childish display in the endzone. Big deal. What else has he done since to prove he still belongs in this league. He is the QB for a team that went 0-16. Culpepper didn't get treated unfairly in Miami. He was paid to play and when he was on the field he flat out sucked. The reast of the time he had his *** on a bike. I still say that Cameron did two things right while he was in Miami and one of them was sending Culpepper packing. The guy was absolutely useless and washed up anyway.

Cameron did nothing right in Miami, not sure he even found the toilet properly.
I have no problem with cutting or whatever Daunte but Cameron handled the whole thing poorly and all this to aquire a more washed up and just as useless qb and waste even more money and another draft pick. Yea that mentoring thing went so great that both BEck and Lemon were cut this offseason.

Please dont give me that Green is not more washed up because he is out of the league after his 0 td 6 int performance and at least Daunte has a roster spot on a division 2 nfl team. Brock Berlin outplayed Green last year in preseason. Maybe if he had actually scouted a replacement qb instead of hiring a guy he coached in college over a decade ago as our leader we might not have seen a 1-15 season.

Cameron is the biggest idiot in Miami Dolphin history and no coach has mismanaged a team to the level this imbecile did. He couldnt handle his roster, free agency, the draft. The man couldnt even handle giving a speech about his current draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom