i really hate this message board... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i really hate this message board...

Atila

Atila.com
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
when i first found this site, i was happy, all this dolphin info and coverage was especially great for me, a west coast fan. i've been a dolphin fan since i was 7 but i just found this site and i found it a blessing.

well guess what? all ****ing offseason i've been coming here and getting bad news after bad news and makes me want to destroy something. screw this site! screw you all!

sigh :(

Atila said:
when i first found this site, i was happy, all this dolphin info and coverage was especially great for me, a west coast fan. i've been a dolphin fan since i was 7 but i just found this site and i found it a blessing.

well guess what? all ****ing offseason i've been coming here and getting bad news after bad news and makes me want to destroy something. screw this site! screw you all!

sigh :(
If you don't like the site, don't come here, and thats a problem solved for you. Don't gripe about how you hate this site when you're ON the site.

Thats like saying I hate chalupas (which I don't) and yet I still eat them.

It is simple then. Leave and do not come back. ::AOL SOUND ON:: - - -GOODBYE!!

Atila said:
well guess what? all ****ing offseason i've been coming here and getting bad news after bad news

It doesn't matter where you go...if it was about the Dolphins, it was bad news. :D

eh, my post wasnt really directed to you guys or the site, just pissed at ALLLL the stuff thats happened this offseason and things really REALLY cant get any worse than they are now...i thought you would of got that...man, this year is really going to suck

yeah, i allwasy check sun-sentinal and the herald and this message board like 4 times a day, just hoping for news... i dont know why i do it, its always bad...
cant we just get mccardel some how?

yea, it flew right over your head gladsadmad.....

I got it Atila, don;t worry.

MOULDSROCKS said:
yea, it flew right over your head gladsadmad.....

I got it Atila, don;t worry.

Yeah, figures that a Bills fan would understand a nonsensical post.

Btw, I know what he means..he just put it a weird way.

Back
Top Bottom