I started talking trash to a Seahawks fan for our Nov.21st game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I started talking trash to a Seahawks fan for our Nov.21st game

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
..........I have a good friend who lives up in Seattle and I decided to write her some emails about our upcoming matchup. What do you guys think? I really had some fun with it..........LOL

This is a picture of Qwest Field after the Dolphins are done with it on Nov. 21st....

clear.gif

Since you're going to be seeing alot of Dolphins highlights on November 21st when the Dolphins turn the Seahawks into an endangered species, I should probably get you up to speed with the men responsible.

clear.gif
For starters, say hello to Tim Bowens. As you can see here, nothing gets by him. He was stuffing an old Seattle runningback right here and you can expect more of the same come November 21st.

clear.gif
Chris Chambers, seen here catching a touchdown pass with some style which he'll be doing a ton of come gameday.

clear.gif
This is Larry Chester, Bowens' partner in crime. The man lifts 715lbs tires to train for God sakes. Nothing gets by either of these two monsters who lead the league in run defense last year.

clear.gif
The NFL's most lethal sack tandem: Jason Taylor and Adewale Ogunleye......you probably won't be able to pronouce the latter's full name, but you will be able to see them both terrorizing Matt Hasselhoff lol....

clear.gif
Who doesn't know this man here? Junior Seau. This Samoan Seahawk Slayer is going to be in your backfield all day long wreaking havoc on anything wearing those ugly blue, green, and grey colors.

clear.gif
As you can see by his hands up in the air, Olindo's kick was good......as will all his attempts at Qwest Field.

clear.gif
Ballhawkers extroardonaire Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain. Matt Hasselhoff will be lucky to complete 10 passes against these two All-Pro defensive backs. I heard all the Seahawks recievers were contemplating retirement so that they wouldn't have to face the embarrassment awaiting them.

clear.gif
As you can see Randy just skipped by this guy for a touchdown. Like his moves??? I guess you don't have a choice really because that's all you're gonna be seeing!

clear.gif
The Predator: Ricky Williams. Unless you got players who can stop freight trains, your Seahparrots are in for a long afternoon. Ricky left, Ricky middle, Ricky right........Ricky Touchdown!!!!!

clear.gif
The heart and soul of our defense, Zach Thomas. This guy knows your plays before you even run them. He also knows something else important: The Dolphins will crush the SeaSparrows on November 21st at Qwest Field!

You general find that people bark is bigger than their bite.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Whoever wins that game, it doesn't matter, Seattle has the best stadium in the NFL.

Yeah it's beautiful..........

IF we lose, boy are you going to be eating crow for a few weeks. :lol: I think we will win though. We have the Defense that matches up well with their dangerous WRs, and the run defense to stuff Alexander. What we need to be careful of, and not just in this game, all season, are passes to the flats. That kills us, especially when we face good RBs who we stuff.

Maybe Memories said:
You did this too a girl??? wtf... thats some sad ****...
Hahahaha she's a diehard sports fan........I'm sorry if I don't [deleted by mod] like you might.

Mod Note: Watch the language, enig. If you haven't caught on to that kind of thing being unacceptable here, you're going to find your posting privileges suspended. Be civil.

P4E

Prime Time said:
IF we lose, boy are you going to be eating crow for a few weeks. :lol: I think we will win though. We have the Defense that matches up well with their dangerous WRs, and the run defense to stuff Alexander. What we need to be careful of, and not just in this game, all season, are passes to the flats. That kills us, especially when we face good RBs who we stuff.

Obviously the game is going to be a good one.......... I was going for exxagerated humor with the post........

I find talking trash to be a double edge sword, although it may be fun at times all you say can come back at you. I prefer talking fact and some speculation, the match ups and what you may or may not think of certin players. (i do talk some smack but do not tell anyone) but talking smack for a game that far away aginst a team that good that plays that well at home is asking for that damn dog to bite you in the A$$. Besides it might give people the impression that phin fans are no better then pats pats fans when it come to respect.

I love talking trash... It makes the games fun to watch and add that extra spice to it. At the end of the game, it's all nice and dandy when the better team wins.

Like last year, I teased a Texans fan for 2 full weeks telling him how the Texans franchise is going to move out of the NFL when Miami finishes with them in game 1. We all know what happened. I was pissed, but went back and told him his team deserved it with the heart they showed.

Nothing wrong with talking smack.

CirclingWagons said:
Seahawks are going to destroy you guys

Just as we are going to destroy you....not once, but TWICE :roflmao:

Prime Time said:
Just as we are going to destroy you....not once, but TWICE :roflmao:
twice, eh?...care to make a wager on that? If you want, we'll bet small, I don't want to take all of your allowance :roflmao:

I see CW knows all and tells all to bad he is still circleing the wagons because his team is so bad even he can't tolerate some else having hope of what his (or her( politically correct)) team may be able to do this season. Where is that ignore button for CW oh yeah there it is. Goodbye CW. not REally goodbye but bye all the same.

Back
Top Bottom