I started talking trash to a Seahawks fan for our Nov.21st game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I started talking trash to a Seahawks fan for our Nov.21st game

Greatscott127 said:
I see CW knows all and tells all to bad he is still circleing the wagons because his team is so bad even he can't tolerate some else having hope of what his (or her( politically correct)) team may be able to do this season. Where is that ignore button for CW oh yeah there it is. Goodbye CW. not REally goodbye but bye all the same.
yes, your team certainly has hope...what's it..20 years of "we're one step away from making a run, blah blah blah..." :lol:
ignore every post that doesn't say "the dolphins can do no wrong." :cry:

CirclingWagons said:
twice, eh?...care to make a wager on that? If you want, we'll bet small, I don't want to take all of your allowance :roflmao:

CW, ill do a 5 dollar paypal wager on that.

Mark my words.
The dolphins will sweep the bill this season.
and if they don't you'll be 5 bucks richer :D​

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
I love talking trash... It makes the games fun to watch and add that extra spice to it. At the end of the game, it's all nice and dandy when the better team wins.

Like last year, I teased a Texans fan for 2 full weeks telling him how the Texans franchise is going to move out of the NFL when Miami finishes with them in game 1. We all know what happened. I was pissed, but went back and told him his team deserved it with the heart they showed.

Nothing wrong with talking smack.

:lol: You should tell that to the people in the FML (Finheaven Madden League). They booted me because I talked trash (and other reasons), now they made a rule, no trash talking :( :lol:

Damn, CW, that sounds A LOT like what bills fans were saying last year.

And we all know how that turned out.

CirclingWagons said:
twice, eh?...care to make a wager on that? If you want, we'll bet small, I don't want to take all of your allowance :roflmao:

Sure, I don't mind. We should do something else other than money though because I bet you, my allowance = your paycheck :tongue: :roflmao: ;)

Al13 said:
man we have some players on our team....:eek:

We really do..........and it baffles my mind we're not more dominating, especially on D.

For trash talking it wasn't bad at all. No offensive language, only good-natured football fan humor. Thanks for sharing it.

hey CW why dont you go to your own teams website??? oh yeah because their not good enough HAHAHAHA...do you have humiliation to going to their website? do you feel the need to come to the Miami Dolphins website because our team makes you feel powerful?

wow what a group of players, if i wasnt a dolphin fan i would sure hate to play against that group!

That Timbo pic looks like Ricky Watters is running by him :lol:

Ive found through my endeavors on the internet that good timbo pics are hard to come by since he isnt as flashy as everyone else.

CirclingWagons said:

My daddy upped my allowance by a dollar. Thats enough to make a wager on a Bills game right? :lol:

LIQUID24 said:
Sadly, I agree. Seattle is tough as hell at home. I might even pick them to go to the SB this year.

I would'nt say that much. It will be an interesting game especially with the remarks that Holmgren made about our pass coverage. Surtain and Madison will surely mark that game on the calendar.

Back
Top Bottom