I started talking trash to a Seahawks fan for our Nov.21st game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I started talking trash to a Seahawks fan for our Nov.21st game

TerryTate said:
That Timbo pic looks like Ricky Watters is running by him :lol:

Ive found through my endeavors on the internet that good timbo pics are hard to come by since he isnt as flashy as everyone else.

Ehhhhhhh, I think it looks like Timbo's able to knock him off balance with one paw.

I wish I could find pics or clips of that meadowland game with the Marino fake spike. In that same game Timbo had a series of downs towards the latter stages of the game where he completely blew up the Jets plays 3 straight times or something like that.

phinfan77 said:
For trash talking it wasn't bad at all. No offensive language, only good-natured football fan humor. Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks man...... it was all fun trash talking, not meant to cause fights.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Whoever wins that game, it doesn't matter, Seattle has the best stadium in the NFL.

Nice to look at maybe, awesome layout...one question...how come no escalators :shakeno:

Reminds me of a place I used to watch football....oh yeah Orange Bowl... :eek:

On a serious note it's beautiful facility, I can't wait to climb the ramps to my seats, sit in the drizzle...and watch ricky wreck havic........

Already got the hotel and airline reservations booked. Seaduck single game tickets go on sale in August, so I`m just waiting on that. Looking forward to seeing that new stadium..... last time I was there was in `93 and the Dolphins won 19-17 in the old Kingdome. I was loving that plane ride back to LAX, at least what I can remember of it.

Back
Top Bottom