I still want....Insert name(s) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I still want....Insert name(s)

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We've done a pretty good job addressing needs but clearly have one more gaping hole. We could use Dorian Johnson but he's obviously not going to last until the fifth so we might have to make a move. We can afford to give up a 2018 4th round pick in a trade up if it means we secure a starting LG.

Isiah Asiata, Nico Siragusa and the kid from D2 Kutztown University, Jordan Morgan all fit the bill.

I really like Louisville TE Cole Hikutini with a fifth. Jake Butt's injury cost him a ton. He's worth a fifth too and we could afford to redshirt him. Jordan Leggett and Bucky Hodges also deserve consideration.

Desmond King is an absolute steal at this point. He will go early tomorrow along with Dorian Johnson. Corn Elder a lot of people like and would really help fortify our defense.

Who do you guys think we absolutely NEED at this point.

Isaac Isiata and I still want Corn Elder even though we just selected a CB.

Dorian Johnson, but considering we don't have a 4th round pick (and if we did it would probably be a lower one), we will probably have to trade up to get him.

My fifth round targets:

Kai Nacua
Jeremy Sprinkle
Ben Braden

Boulware late or as a FA he's a guy that sets the tone in the D with a nasty streak

We need to find some PHYSICAL players!!! Getting a guy who is afraid to tackle like Tankersley is a joke!!!

Corners are paid to cover, linebackers are paid to tackle. Get with it bruh

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Boulware late or as a FA he's a guy that sets the tone in the D with a nasty streak

Boulware isn't even as good of a player as Scooby Wright, and Wright hasn't done anything in the NFL. As a UDFA I have no problem but I hope we don't waste a pick on somebody who has a very, very low ceiling

nope, called him a bust.

2i71jfa.gif

Back
Top Bottom