I talked to Rosenhaus's brother and Wale... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I talked to Rosenhaus's brother and Wale...

Muck said:
Drew's brother is big part of the firm. He's actually credited with negotiating two contracts by NFLPA for players who are currently active (Drew has 42 active deals). Jason is also a CPA and member of the Florida Bar. Most, if you see Drew somewhere, you'll see Jason there too. At least that's always been the case when I've seen them out. :lol:

Oh lord, Drew has a clone! just like the Poston's!!
:monkeyr: see, :monkeyl: do

:roflmao:

I can bet that McMichael will be a pain in the arse when it comes to his contract. Love the guy, but he just looks as though he'll be trouble. I think for Miami's sake it's in their best interest to get Chambers done sooner rather than later. If Boston is a bust and then Chris hits the open market, we are up the creek without a boat let alone a paddle.

Miami has a good hedge against any McMichael trouble. Donald Lee is a starting caliber tight end.

Donald Lee is a starting caliber tight end.

I don't know if I'd call him a starter yet, he's a real good blocker for a TE, but he only showed me a few flashes last year that he can be a threat downfield. He caught some people unaware because they focus so much on Randy, but the kid has lots of potential and you're right, if he keeps this up he's definitely a starter.

Back
Top Bottom