I want all this crap to end and let the season start, we need to enjoy our lives | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want all this crap to end and let the season start, we need to enjoy our lives

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
We need to enjoy our lives not "bitching" about miami. I mean its hopeless, I myself for a fact keep complaining about miami and guess what?

Nothing happens!

This is that time of the year that us dolphin fans should be getting ready. A time of the year where we tend to gain a little weight because of the excess of food, wings, beer. Its also a time where we can be happy or we can be dissapointed. In the end its worth it because sundays without football are sundays without any life. All the talks about Wanny being a bad coach, Jay Fiedler being a bad quarterback is ok to me but at times it just feels like its taking the fun away from the whole perspective of how we as spectators/players see the sport.

As the off-season unfolds its very interesting because I can't wait whats gonna happen next. Imagine if our off-season isn't how we expect but the play of those players are put on the field and they find a great room of success, wouldn't you enjoy that thought because I really hope so.

Sorry dude, you're going to have to wait another 3 months..or to make it seem longer: 1/4 of a year :eek:

I am also fed up of the bitching, gripeing, and moaning. Which I myself have taken part in, it is human nature(or Fin Fan nature). I have posted before that I am going to take a wait and see attitude. I hate the offseason also, but not much I can do about it.

I try to busy myself here at FinHeaven and watching NFL Network. Next month the camps get underway and the following month preseason will be going full swing.

Man I can't wait to see Ricky run over, around, through, and by defenses!

ThunderCane said:
I am also fed up of the bitching, gripeing, and moaning. Which I myself have taken part in

This is when you are officially in football season denial. Without football, we are actually getting fed up with ourselves and annoyed by our own comments.

ThunderCane said:
I am also fed up of the bitching, gripeing, and moaning. Which I myself have taken part in, it is human nature(or Fin Fan nature). I have posted before that I am going to take a wait and see attitude. I hate the offseason also, but not much I can do about it.

I try to busy myself here at FinHeaven and watching NFL Network. Next month the camps get underway and the following month preseason will be going full swing.

Man I can't wait to see Ricky run over, around, through, and by defenses!

Nice of you to brought that up but keeping in mind that we have a winning tradition and man..... fin fans expect fins to win win and win.

Of course we expect as Fin Fans expect Fins to win, win and, win.

We have had only 3 seasons(i think, to lazy to it up) that where lossing seasons. And another 2 season of 8-8. The rest we have been at the door step of the playoffs or in the playoffs.

So that is more of a reason to not *****, more of a reason to be proud to be one of the most winniest organizations in the NFL.

Lehighphin said:
Well at least there's NASCAR. I love Racing Almost as much as the NFL.

I'm not a NASCAR fan but maybe i should give a try. I've been spending the offseason watching the NBA drag on forever and buying tons of DVDs to pass the time. Hey, March Madness is great, after that its all down hill for me until september.

juniorseau55 said:
We need to enjoy our lives not "bitching" about miami. I mean its hopeless, I myself for a fact keep complaining about miami and guess what?

Nothing happens!

This is that time of the year that us dolphin fans should be getting ready. A time of the year where we tend to gain a little weight because of the excess of food, wings, beer. Its also a time where we can be happy or we can be dissapointed. In the end its worth it because sundays without football are sundays without any life. All the talks about Wanny being a bad coach, Jay Fiedler being a bad quarterback is ok to me but at times it just feels like its taking the fun away from the whole perspective of how we as spectators/players see the sport.

As the off-season unfolds its very interesting because I can't wait whats gonna happen next. Imagine if our off-season isn't how we expect but the play of those players are put on the field and they find a great room of success, wouldn't you enjoy that thought because I really hope so.

True, this has been the most negative offseason for me in years. Even after several very poor seasons in the late 80's, we always had the comfort in knowing Marino would be back slinging. These last 3 years have taken a toll on my patience, my only option is avoidance or limited interaction when it comes to the Phins. Come game 1 I'll be happy again, even if the Dolphins fail, because the NFL has enough great teams/games to keep me entertained.

I'm tired of people b!tching about people who b!tch about b!tching when infact they are just bitching about the bitching that they're bitching about, hell I'm tired of hearing myself b!tch about b!itching.
Infact I have no doubt that someone will start b!tching about my bitching just to
b!tch!
:yell: :tantrum: :mad: :( :confused: :hmmm:

Hellion said:
I'm tired of people b!tching about people who b!tch about b!tching when infact they are just bitching about the bitching that they're bitching about, hell I'm tired of hearing myself b!tch about b!itching.
Infact I have no doubt that someone will start b!tching about my bitching just to
b!tch!
:yell: :tantrum: :mad: :( :confused: :hmmm:

That's a lot of b!tching now that I realize it haha. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom