I want all this crap to end and let the season start, we need to enjoy our lives | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want all this crap to end and let the season start, we need to enjoy our lives

im just dying to see our team already, and I'm particularly itching to get my first taste of the new guys~!

I hate the offseason. But you know all the debates and arguments are what keeps a forum going. Take a look at some of these threads. There are hundreds of responses. That keeps this site active and keeps Finehaven going. That's why this is the number 1 NFL fan site on the web. Dolphin fans come here and other fans come here because they want to see how we all weigh in on the various issues.

The key is not to take it personal. Its just entertainment. From the game to this forum its all entertainment.Keep it real.

As for me I am enjoying the Marlins this year. They are playing great ball and I love watching them. I went to a game last week and watched the Big Unit throw. I hope to catch a few more this summer.

You fans who are not making the effort to be a part of the Marlins support are missing out on a great time in South Florida sports. Defending Champions playing great.

Whats wrong with Earnheart??!!! (did i spell that right?) Well this offseason has been a crazy one... but i cant really get into NASCAR... so ive gotten into baseball. For me to say that i like baseball and watch it a lot is a HUGE step for me! I HATED baseball for so long... but... ladies and gentlemen, i am now a baseball fan. :jawdrop: :bravo:

Once basketball is over (another sport that i like and has helped) baseball is all we have... so you might take my advise, start liking a baseball team and pay attention or better yet... its more fun to GO to a game than watch it on TV.

:missmeth:

How does one get ready for the football season?

I know, I'll do an extra set of bicep curls today.

I actually train harder during the offseason wt lifting and running. I sometimes picture it as my training camp. Them come winter it is on. I love the way you can get in shape to drink a few cold ones and defend the team in opposing teams stadiums. I went to the Dallas game last yr and had fun with the rest of the faithful telling the boys fans goodbye.

I think some of the fans here need to learn how to differenciate between "bitching" and "expressing concern".... :D

There's nothing wrong with expressing concern IMO, especially when it's well justified. This off-season has been a roller coaster ride thus far, and concern should be expected when things aren't going smoothly....

I'm not bitching....I'm expressing concern. :)

PHINZ RULE!!! :cool:

Of course we all enjoy the season no matter the ineptitude of our coach and quarterback, but its getting a little old.

It takes something away from the season when your no longer able to dilude yourself into thinking your team has a real chance, when you've lost all faith in the head coach of this team, when you see a mediocre quarterback continue to be labeled our best quarterback, and the only effort they made to upgrade the position for this year or the long term was a third stringer we gave too much for. Its depressing to come into every NFL draft short of picks because your head coach/GM trades away future picks every year in a desperate effort to make himself look better this year.

And yet, I'll still be there on Sundays even if it is painful because just as I was here before every current member of this organization was, I'll be here when they are gone.

yea, I'm pretty tired of all the whining and negativity this offseason. Most fans dont take the time to see how a move actually works out before they trash it and call it a huge mistake. All we gotta do is wait till the season to see how the new guys actually play before we judge the moves and call Rick a disgrace to GMs everywhere (as I've heard him called alot around here).

Hellion said:
I'm tired of people b!tching about people who b!tch about b!tching when infact they are just bitching about the bitching that they're bitching about, hell I'm tired of hearing myself b!tch about b!itching.
Infact I have no doubt that someone will start b!tching about my bitching just to
b!tch!
:yell: :tantrum: :mad: :( :confused: :hmmm:

clear.gif

:lol:

Marino1983

I think I can't wait for this off-season to end. Its been full of crap but its not as huge as the media makes out to be. The players aren't affected by it, Jay Fiedler even stated that everything is normal among the team.

off season too longggg

i cant wait for the season to start. i want feeley to be the starter and the o-line to dominate. 3 months to go boys and girls.
wings, beer and a lot of wins around the corner....:drool:

:peace: :redeye:

My football related offseason:play Madden, watch NFL Network, watch games from last season. Still not the regular season, but rue the day I guess.

Back
Top Bottom