I was Miami's interim GM over at the reddit NFL mock draft, here are the results. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was Miami's interim GM over at the reddit NFL mock draft, here are the results.

My fantasy is that Daniel Thomas is no longer on the roster, period. And Nolan Carroll can take the same train.

I would be very happy with Carey.

thinking about it get you all excited?

Not in my eyes. I think he was suspended for one game at the start of this year.. Maybe that's playing in people's minds. However I know a lot of people have a particular fascination with Sankey.. I don't see it. He's probably the 5th/6th best back in my mind.

Did you watch the combine yesterday? Sankey did everything well. Plus, the scheme Sarkisian ran is more pro compatible than Rich Rod's run & shoot in Tucson.

Nice job man! Great 1st round choice and solid pickups later on. I actually love the Borland pic in the 2nd and I could see Hickey making a run for him. I'm from Nebraska, so when Lavonte David hit the draft, I really wanted the Fins to snag him. Not too many people outside of the midwest truly understood what David was capable of, but we sure did as Husker fans. Now the guy is tearing it up with the Bucs and many were ticked he did not earn a Pro Bowl spot or even DPOY. But Hickey....he was a Midwest scout, he was paying attention to Big Ten ball and knew what David could bring to their team, so they took him early. I think he will have a similar ear to the ground with Wisconsin and be tempted to make the same plunge with Borland. I still would take David over Borland in a heart beat, but Borland is an intriguing prospect with an uncanny ability to play ball and a great guy to bring into the locker room.

Love Borland pick some think it may be bit of a reach but the guys instincts are insane. Someone will grab him. In the 2nd

Make it Hyde at 2 and Borland at 3 and I'd be stoked.

Gonna go look over the full results. Sounds like a neat thing.

Nice job Jake. I'd love Zack Martin, and Ka'Deem Carey at RB. I like that you grabbed a couple solid O-lineman.

Borland in the 2nd round? Wow, way overdrafted...the other picks are really good and good value.

Yeah, I felt the same way at first too. But if you value someone as a leader who can be a tackling machine, which we need badly, then you might want to overdraft them since there are 31 other teams with over half picking before you. If you really want the guy, you might want to take him earlier....or trade down and get another pick for later.

Did you watch the combine yesterday? Sankey did everything well. Plus, the scheme Sarkisian ran is more pro compatible than Rich Rod's run & shoot in Tucson.

Sefarian Jenkins' production went down last year due to Sankey being the man from what I've read for what its worth.

I'd like to see us take a shot on Nilkas in the 2nd. I know he's raw but the same was said about J.Graham coming out. His size and ability will help tremendously in the red zone. As far as Carey goes, Id rather take Kapri Bibbs out of Colorado state. I watched the combine and he stood out to me amongst the RB group. He's a big back with a strong frame, ran a 4.6 40, 23 reps bench (3rd best rb).

I'd also like for us to explore Deanthony Thomas if he's there in the 4th rd. Thigpen did nothing for us last season and we need an interchangeable weapon like him to add creativity to the offense (think Percy Harvin)

A couple late rd picks from me as well are Michael schofield- RG or RT (Mich), Jonathan harris - C or LG (Flo), Cody Hoffman- WR (BYU)

Back
Top Bottom