I Wonder How Mad Stephen Ross is Right Now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Wonder How Mad Stephen Ross is Right Now

you really think that celebrity owners is "bringing the team into the 21st century"? i think it's an embarrassment

Then explain, E!, the medias obsession w/ celebrities (Showbiz tonight, etc...), no talent clowns trying to become celebrities (American Idol, etc...), & how ESPN locks on to & deifies athletes (LeBron, Jeter, Sanchize, Kobe, Tiger)?

I personally could care less who owns a team or even who the GM is. I will root for against a team because of Geography or who the coach is.

Bottom line; Ross IMO will not be as patient w/ the current regime as Wayne was with Dave W.

Mm, the no 1PM games is a good idea. Ever been to a game? You get torched..quick. It's a little different from cold weather..

Have you ever experienced a cold weather game? Having sat in Rice-Eccles & or Lavell Edwards stadium in October or November in rain & snow, I can tell you its a fate worse than fate worse than death.

Of course, I'm kinda funny when it comes to weather. I prefer Vegas in July to Feb in Utah.

Stephen Ross is likely too busy ruining our stadium, vacuuming the Orange Carpet, calling up D-list celebrities and performing fellatio on the collective members of Roger Goodell and the Super Bowl Host Committee rather than paying attention to the actual team he owns.

Plus I like the 1 PM late summer-early fall games, Tampa Bay and Jacksonville have to deal with the same heat and they don't complain. Just drink plenty of water, wear sunscreen and a hat, and enjoy the game.

i wonder how mad Stephen Ross is right now? how mad would you be if you were worth a few billion dollars? also, whether we win or lose, the guy is still making money. its pretty good to be Stephen Ross now.

the 1pm games are an advantage to a hot weather team just like the cold is going to be an advantage to the pats when we play them the last game of the year.

ross doesn't care about that. he thinks the fans come for the "experience". it's very simple. if you put a winning product on the field the fans will come no matter what time the game.

I don't think you become a billionaire by overreacting too quickly. We are 2-2 with 3/4 of the season left to go. I'm sure he's upset with what happened last night but it would have to be a miserable year for him to do anything drastic after the season...he won't do much until then

Bill Cowher anybody? sparano gotta go..Bad playcalling...Unmotivated special teams. Bad mix of run and pass. Anybody else thinks sparano is a bad coach...He cant control himself.Like when he jumps up and down after every other play...Does he even know what play is being called???? I know.But to have henne go up and blame himself for the loss is kinda what sanchez did the first week and a couple of times last year..But it really was marks fault...Henne is not to blame...The plays after the run were..No play action and no shots down field...I can't believe how small bess is..I only watch them when they play nyj or prime time......

Bill Cowher anybody? sparano gotta go..Bad playcalling...Unmotivated special teams. Bad mix of run and pass. Anybody else thinks sparano is a bad coach...He cant control himself.Like when he jumps up and down after every other play...Does he even know what play is being called???? I know.But to have henne go up and blame himself for the loss is kinda what sanchez did the first week and a couple of times last year..But it really was marks fault...Henne is not to blame...The plays after the run were..No play action and no shots down field...I can't believe how small bess is..I only watch them when they play nyj or prime time......
i wouldn't say henne isn't to blame for last night. out of all the pats 6 pts in the first half, they all came on drives that resulted after an henne int. if henne does not throw ints in the first half when he did, we can easily have scored at worse case scenario 13 pts, and maybe even 17-21, and the pats may have not scored at all, and its a whole different game in the 2nd half with our team motivated and fired up.

henne started the domino effects last night by throwing the 2 picks, but the way the st played in the 2nd half, it all got lost in the game.

i wouldn't say henne isn't to blame for last night. out of all the pats 6 pts in the first half, they all came on drives that resulted after an henne int. if henne does not throw ints in the first half when he did, we can easily have scored at worse case scenario 13 pts, and maybe even 17-21, and the pats may have not scored at all, and its a whole different game in the 2nd half with our team motivated and fired up.

henne started the domino effects last night by throwing the 2 picks, but the way the st played in the 2nd half, it all got lost in the game.

If the play aint there than dont throw...I understand but what plays were called is what i am questioning..

If the play aint there than dont throw...I understand but what plays were called is what i am questioning..
play calling with us is always questionable and odd, but the only one that really stuck out to me in the first half was the 3rd and 6 wildcat call. made no sense.

also, in the 2nd half, the fins showed no sense of urgency to score, calling runs, and taking their time to get to the line of scrimmage. it was really embarrassing.

I have no problem with the owner trying to make a profit. But from a season ticket holder's (since 2000) perspective:

1. Stop showing Fergie, The Williams Sisters, Gloria, JLo, Etc. at EVERY break in the action (No one cares about whether they own part of the team or not)
2. The stupid "Fins Up" thing - Get RID of it. Pats fans had a blast with that last night, and to be frank, I'd laugh at us too.....
3. Other teams play music to fire their fans up after a score......we play Jimmy Buffet. Embarassing.
4. "Orange Carpet" - Who cares. I don't know one season ticket holder who gives a rat's a$%

Sigh. I've actually thought of turning in my six seats because it's borderline annoying going to these things now. And that's about what, 8k to the team I spend every year?

Both teams have to play in the elements regardless if it's 100 degrees or 10 degrees. Like Sparano said, people can just use weather as an excuse. You think because I live in Wisconsin that I don't get cold in the winter?? Everyone does!!!! And we get hot in July when the heat index is over 100

Back
Top Bottom