If Elway fires Vance Joseph, would you want him back as DC? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Elway fires Vance Joseph, would you want him back as DC?

I don't see how Vance back would be a positive.
Maybe someone can refresh my memory, but we weren't particularly better in any unit of the D last year. If anything it was worse.

The horsies were stupid to let Wade Phillips go, look what he is doing for the Rams. I have wanted that guy every time he was available.

NO!!!! Just in case you didn't understand... NO!!!!!

Most everybody is in agreement on the "NO"!! Guaranteed that Gase is considering it.

Get the band back together and re-hire Bill Lazor as OC, Vance Joseph as DC, Kevin Coyle as linebackers coach, Sparano as o-line coach, Cam Cameron as QB coach, Philbin as assistant head coach/offensive quality control, Dave Wannstedt as defensive line coach, etc...etc...

With the only change being Philbin (the o-line guru) as o-line Coach, isn't this who they're using now? The results on the field say YES!!!

:biggrin

It just absolutely baffles me that Wade Phillips has been available twice in the last three years, and the Dolphins didn't jump all over it, particularly this past season when Vance Joseph actually CAUSED the availability. I don't care what scheme he runs; all the dude has done lately is make defenses immensely better.

It just absolutely baffles me that Wade Phillips has been available twice in the last three years, and the Dolphins didn't jump all over it, particularly this past season when Vance Joseph actually CAUSED the availability. I don't care what scheme he runs; all the dude has done lately is make defenses immensely better.

I agree! When the bum VJ left and Wade was available I thought that we might talk to him. Now the Rams look like a real team and he still look like trash.

I agree! When the bum VJ left and Wade was available I thought that we might talk to him. Now the Rams look like a real team and he still look like trash.

It seems like one of the few constants in football; good defensive coordinators are good almost wherever they go. It's foolish to ignore that. As soon as the Eagles hired Jim Schwartz last year, I was like, "Son of a bitch. That defense just got better."

It seems like one of the few constants in football; good defensive coordinators are good almost wherever they go. It's foolish to ignore that. As soon as the Eagles hired Jim Schwartz last year, I was like, "Son of a *****. That defense just got better."

Yeah, Jim Schwartz is another DC I would love to have in Miami.

I am reading the Broncos forums, VJ is real popular there lmao! I knew VJ was a ****ing bum and would tank Denver.

Back
Top Bottom