If neither QB look promising......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If neither QB look promising.........

finregime

Who's Yo Daddy
Reaction score
Do we draft Matt Leinart assuming he comes out early on a great season,draft David Greene which as some can see I want as QB,Jason White from OU which has no mobility due to multiple knee injuries, or do you guys have any other suggestions.If you feel we'll go vet instead of drafting a rookie then tell me.I know this is very premature and we all hope somebody steps up at the QB position but the is merely for discussions sake.Who would you guys like to see us get in the 1st round and why? If this thread sucks then let me know as well. :cooldude:

OMG! It is WAY too early to be talkin NFL Draft 2005. Let's see how our QB's do this year before we start thinking of drafting another one.

I don't know about Leinhart he could be a product of the system they have in place there, not big on David Greene either, he's a leader, but not too impressed with his physical ability. Come to think of it, I'm not real impressed with anyone of the QB's possibly coming out next year. Maybe Ell Roberson from Kansas State if he gets his head on straight could be a great one. Brad Banks has a big future in front of him. Those are the only ones I would consider that I can think of off the top of my head.

-Matthew

Greene will be great and I think is a favorite to win the Heisman.Last year he had a freshman line but there is nobody in the college game more accurate and smart.With us or somebody else he'll have a pro bowl career.

Well, if ya want my opinion, Matt Leinart reminds me of a left-handed Tom Brady. Not the most phisically talented guy in the world, but he makes quick decisions and is very accurate. Very decisive and sure of himself. I think he'll make a good pro. I haven't seen too much of Greene.

I saw both LSU-UGA games and UGA-FLA. He did most of his throwing from his back. The guy has no elusiveness and even when he threw the ball he looked scared there in the backfield. Happy-feet.

Unless somebody has a breakout year this year, I am not all that enamoured with any of the QB's coming out. Having said that who knows what next season will bring......maybe someone already mentioned in this thread will take the next step or maybe a someone that is getting no attiention will come out of nowhere. But if I had to choose right now I think Leinart is the best of the bunch so far.

caneproud117 said:
I don't know about Leinhart he could be a product of the system they have in place there, not big on David Greene either, he's a leader, but not too impressed with his physical ability. Come to think of it, I'm not real impressed with anyone of the QB's possibly coming out next year. Maybe Ell Roberson from Kansas State if he gets his head on straight could be a great one. Brad Banks has a big future in front of him. Those are the only ones I would consider that I can think of off the top of my head.

-Matthew

Brad Banks went undrafted last year and I don't think hes on an NFL team now, or if he is, I doubt he will be on a roster in September. I'm pretty sure Ell Roberson was a senior last year.

QB Andrew Walter from Arizona State will probably be a first round pick in 2005.

I thinking of the guy that's a sophomore last year, I think his last name was Banks. I think Ell Roberson has one year of elligability left but I could be wrong.

I think he ment Brad Smith, hes from a high school not to far from me, he should be a Heisman finalist next year.

I saw both LSU-UGA games and UGA-FLA. He did most of his throwing from his back. The guy has no elusiveness and even when he threw the ball he looked scared there in the backfield. Happy-feet.

He isn't very elusive as far as quickness.He's more of an Elway which Elway only ran when he had too.If your not a believer he'll make you one nexy year then you'll be starting the bandwagon for Greene.

omg, nobody here has mentioned cris rix. this guy is soo much like jay fielder it kills me. the two teams i love and two complete fuktards taking the snaps.

on a serious note, that florida qb from charlotte is amazing. probobly wont happen but would love to get him in two years.

Back
Top Bottom