If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What a little hoe.

If he doesn't get SUSPENDED for game 6 if there is one, then the NBA needs to go under an investigation, seriously.

He needs a suspension, fine, and much more. I don't give a damn if you like Kobe Bryant or not. If this was a regular season game; I'd support the league for suspending him for 10+ games, even the entire season. Do you know what that close line could've done? That is life threatening.

Guys like Kwame Brown, James Posey, & many others have "sent" messages. Then, you've got guys like Reggie Evans trying to take another man's manhood. However, come on now, a close line? Certainly unnecessary. This is just ridiculous, and that's coming from someone who condones violence whenever there's a problem......

Blueprint said:
What a little hoe.

If he doesn't get SUSPENDED for game 6 if there is one, then the NBA needs to go under an investigation, seriously.

He needs a suspension, fine, and much more. I don't give a damn if you like Kobe Bryant or not. If this was a regular season game; I'd support the league for suspending him for 10+ games, even the entire season. Do you know what that close line could've done? That is life threatening.

Guys like Kwame Brown, James Posey, & many others have "sent" messages. Then, you've got guys like Reggie Evans trying to take another man's manhood. However, come on now, a close line? Certainly unnecessary. This is just ridiculous, and that's coming from someone who condones violence whenever there's a problem......

100% agreed. There is no place for that. The replay clearly shows Raja winding back and then clotheslining Kobe like they were in a wrestling ring. Afterwards he was smiling. Raja should sit the rest of this series if not the rest of the playoffs.

What a punk. If he plays in game 6, (which I doubt) I wouldn't be opposed to Jackson sending in someone like McKie of Devin Green and have them take Raja out. If he is going to play that way and get away with it, the Lakers should too.

More than anything though, I think Raja just sealed the Suns fate. I fully expect a game 6 and I fully expect the Lakers to run roughshod over the Suns now.

Raja=garbage.

bullseyeguy said:
Life threatening, what the **** man youre a ******...Wishing an injury on someone is just plain ***** like...

If Kobe had done that to Raja, you would be doing backflips about how bad a person it is. It can absolutely be life threatening. Take it from a former professional wrestler who has been on the wrong side of one of those too many times.

I have gotten knocked cold, had my esophogus bruised. Heck, it has even broken wrestler's neck when they get it too hard. Combine that with the fact that Kobe had no idea it was coming and a hardwood floor and you have a recipe for disaster. Raja just got himself classified as a thug and should be punished for it.

Im not condoning it, I think it was uncalled for...But, Kobe has been throwing elbows to Bells face all series, and it wasnt as bad as you guys are making it out to be....But to wish an injury on someone is unjust!

bullseyeguy said:
Life threatening, what the **** man youre a ******...Wishing an injury on someone is just plain ***** like...

You are a real punk yourself if you're gonna defend Raja Bell. In fact, you prove that you are a punk and how immature you are with that post. Are you attracted to Raja Bell for some reason outside of basketball? Hey, no offense, if that's your choice then that's your choice. :lol:

You are the biggest homer on this board. Get off of Raja's nuts. That was the worst thing I've seen a player do all year, and he needs to pay for it. A 1-game suspension in a series the Suns are unlikely to win is not enough. I didn't WISH injury on anybody, I said I'd applaud if he did break a leg because it'd be DESERVING.........players like that do not belong in this league.

If that was Ron Artest, he'd be in the same situation as Ricky Williams right now!

bullseyeguy said:
Im not condoning it, I think it was uncalled for...But, Kobe has been throwing elbows to Bells face all series, and it wasnt as bad as you guys are making it out to be....But to wish an injury on someone is unjust!

Oh, but to CLOSE LINE someone isn't?? :rolleyes2

Give it up man. You have no chance winning this argument. Stop making yourself look bad.

Blueprint said:
What a little hoe.

I agree with your post...except for the last line. Violence should only be used when absolutely necessary, for defense.

wishing bodily harm on another person is always bad...no matter what the circumstances

Slappy8800 said:
wishing bodily harm on another person is always bad...no matter what the circumstances

What about the "bodily harm" he could've INTENTIONALLY caused Kobe Bryant?

Blueprint said:
He wasnt trying to hurt Kobe, it wasnt as hard as youre making it out to be...Its an emotional series, and there have been hard fouls on both sides...

throwing elbows is one thing. I throw elbows playing bball to back people off but if i ever get clothes lined Im going to be throwing fists. But not only did Raja bell smile did you see and here the fans. They were cheering and clapping. He Bullseyeguy were you one of those fans? I rewinded it and you can see the fans cheering.

Blueprint said:

did u not read where i said under any circumstances?

Back
Top Bottom