If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER

bullseyeguy said:
He wasnt trying to hurt Kobe, it wasnt as hard as youre making it out to be...Its an emotional series, and there have been hard fouls on both sides...
Hard to believe you're 25-years old, making excuses for a professional athlete to closeline a player. That's a ***** move. Play the damn game and prove your worth there. Elbows are one thing; that goes down in every tough, "emotional" battle. Closelining a player and smiling about it, cheerling along with the crowd and all of that.......total ******** move. He needs to pay for it with some pain; not a stupid suspension and/or fine.

Also, to any Suns fan who cheered on Raja Bell:

Go kill yourself.

what would you be saying had kobe done that to this raja dude? would ur reaction be the same?

Slappy8800 said:
did u not read where i said under any circumstances?
I can't believe what kind've people some of you are.

A player closelines another player because they are having an intense matchup & applauds, yet if he breaks his leg and we [the viewers who didn't like what we saw] applaud, it's wrong? And don't come back with that "2 wrongs don't make a right" b.s. - that's overrated.

You don't have the authority to tell me what's right or wrong in this case.

tell me where i applauded? intentionally trying to harm someone is wrong...

bullseyeguy said:
He wasnt trying to hurt Kobe, it wasnt as hard as youre making it out to be...Its an emotional series, and there have been hard fouls on both sides...

considering Raja basically said he was going to punch Kobe in the face prior to the game, I would say this was pretty well premeditated.

You aren't looking at this clearly if you say it wasn't that hard. Raja flopping on elbows is a heck of a lot different than almost snapping a man's neck. Again, take it from someone who has been clotheslined many a time, when your momentum is going one way and a guy headhunts you, it can cause SERIOUS damage to the neck/spine. Not to mention how hard Kobe landed and how it could have caused a concussion.

Raja has branded himself a punk and a thug, and he seems happy about it. It made no sense either. Phoenix was clearly in control. L.A. hadn't even bothered to show up tonight. You can be assurred that Raja will be watching a pumped up Lakers team from his house on Thursday night.

Bell will cost the Suns game 6

punishment enough

I thought it was possible for the suns to still win the series. After that bush league play it won't happen

Also, don't wish bodily harm to others. Loser mentality. Beat them on the floor.

Slappy8800 said:
what would you be saying had kobe done that to this raja dude? would ur reaction be the same?
Referring that to me? I am not a Lakers fan, and I've never had anything against Raja Bell prior to this moment. So, why would it be any different? I'm a Heat fan, I could care less.....it doesn't matter which two players are involved. That's just flat out dirty and the guy deserves to have the **** kicked out of him by every player on that Laker team + the coaching staff + the fan base (bandwagoners included) - all at once.

culpepper2chambers said:
of course the fans were cheering......did u not hear them boo kobe everytime he had the ball?

well I hope they cheer when they are watching the lakers play the clippers next week because the lakers are going to send the suns back to the desert like a coyote with tail between thier legs.

Chavez Ravine said:
Loser mentality.
I'm NOT a Lakers fan and I did NOT "wish" bodily harm - damn.

Amars said:
well I hope they cheer when they are watching the lakers play the clippers next week because the lakers are going to send the suns back to the desert like a coyote with tail between thier legs.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Slappy8800 said:

MY reaction has been the same for actions such as those. I applauded the NBA for kicking Posey out against the Bulls. I thought Kwame looked like an idiot for standing over Diaw (or whoever it was) earlier in the series on a hard foul. There is no need for any of that.

The major problem I have here is that he was deliberately trying to hurt another player. Not foul them hard or send a message. He tried to take Kobe out. That was Rodman on Pippen type of thuggery. No need for it and Raja shouldn't see the court again this season.

I dont have to explain myslef, I said it was uncalled for, just not as bad as some people are rtying to make it out...If you watch it, you can see right after the foul, raja looks to try and stop the fall a little..And it wasnt really a clothesline, it was more of a wrap up...

Blueprint said:
I'm NOT a Lakers fan and I did NOT "wish" bodily harm - damn.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Blueprint said:
He needs to pay for it with some pain; not a stupid suspension and/or fine.

hmmm u didnt?

Blueprint said:
the guy deserves to have the **** kicked out of him by every player on that Laker team + the coaching staff + the fan base (bandwagoners included) - all at once.
You are no better than the "thug" making comments like this....

Back
Top Bottom