If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Raja Bell breaks his knee; I will CHEER

I don't know, I guess Ive been watching the NBA too long, the old Pistons did stuff like this all the time. Hard fouls and messages get sent all the time. If the foul was way over the line sure he should get suspended but wishing someone to break a leg or fans to kill themselves is even worse, grow up.

finfansince72 said:
I don't know, I guess Ive been watching the NBA too long, the old Pistons did stuff like this all the time. Hard fouls and messages get sent all the time. If the foul was way over the line sure he should get suspended but wishing someone to break a leg or fans to kill themselves is even worse, grow up.

First off, no one wished for Raja to break his leg. What the title said was IF he happened to break it, that person would cheer. Slight but huge difference.

Second, there is a difference between sending a message and purposely trying to hurt someone. Bill Laimbeer and Co. used to send messages. However, what Rodman did to Pippen was way over the line. No one condoned that. Raja's was similar to that. Sure, Kobe didn't get hurt like Scottie did, but that doesn't mean the intent wasn't there. Raja, admitted to head hunting and said he may even do it again if he had to do it over. Not exactly showing remorse now is he?

I am sorry, Reggie Evans deserved to sit out the rest of the series against the Clippers for what he did and Raja does too. I don't care if Kobe and Phil do want him to play. He shouldn't. Fine, him, and suspend him without pay.

Samphin said:
First off, no one wished for Raja to break his leg. What the title said was IF he happened to break it, that person would cheer. Slight but huge difference.
SO if I said, "if you and Blueprint were walking along the street, and were run over by a semi then the driver stopped, got out and stomped you just to make sure the job was done, then took a **** on your corpses." I would CHEER, and throw a huge party, then thats ok, becasue I actually dont want it to happen...

I have nothing against you, and am not trying to be a dick, just trying to prove a point...

bullseyeguy said:
SO if I said, "if you and Blueprint were walking along the street, and were run over by a semi then the driver stopped, got out and stomped you just to make sure the job was done, then took a **** on your corpses." I would CHEER, and throw a huge party, then thats ok, becasue I actually dont want it to happen...

I have nothing against you, and am not trying to be a dick, just trying to prove a point...

Thats just degrading though :lol:

I think he is saying he would cheer because it would be an equal punishment, to me there is a difference in the two

bullseyeguy said:

But see, I haven't been going around clotheslining you or people who aren't deserving of such an honor. If a guy were to come out and beat the snot out of me, you have the right to say or do whatever you want. However, someting tells me that unless you felt it was justified, then you wouldn't "throw a huge party."

Raja attacked Kobe. Therefore, in my opinion, and MY OPINION ALONE, he deserves similar treatment. And eye for an eye in my opinion.

Samphin said:
But see, I haven't been going around clotheslining you or people who aren't deserving of such an honor. If a guy were to come out and beat the snot out of me, you have the right to say or do whatever you want. However, someting tells me that unless you felt it was justified, then you wouldn't "throw a huge party."

Raja attacked Kobe. Therefore, in my opinion, and MY OPINION ALONE, he deserves similar treatment. And eye for an eye in my opinion.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree then..

bullseyeguy said:
I guess we will have to agree to disagree then..

Considering we have the same argument in 3 different threads, I would say so. :lol:

Just remember that I have nothing against you.

Tha's stupid you shouldn't cheer for any injury if it were to happen, The only reason people are getting so upset is because it happened to Kobe Bryant, There have been much worse incidents even this year when Evens grabbed Kamen i consider that worse then the close line.

Chavez Ravine said:
Bell will cost the Suns game 6

punishment enough

I thought it was possible for the suns to still win the series. After that bush league play it won't happen

Also, don't wish bodily harm to others. Loser mentality. Beat them on the floor.
We've done that so far 4 out of 5 games imo,but only have a 3 games to 2 lead on Phoenix.I fully expect the Lakers to win game 6 in LA tomorrow.It would be a little tough to beat the Suns in Phoenix in game 7.

Oh Btw Dodgers fan are you?(username) Angels Rule LA now.:tongue: :D

PHINATIC13 said:
We've done that so far 4 out of 5 games imo,but only have a 3 games to 2 lead on Phoenix.I fully expect the Lakers to win game 6 in LA tomorrow.It would be a little tough to beat the Suns in Phoenix in game 7.

Oh Btw Dodgers fan are you?(username) Angels Rule LA now.:tongue: :D

Dont bring that angels rule LA in my thread. Ill give you beating down like john lackey took yesterday.:saberfigh

GO DODGERS

I dont hate the angels im cool with them but they rule the OC not LA

Amars said:
Dont bring that angels rule LA in my thread. Ill give you beating down like john lackey took yesterday.:saberfigh

GO DODGERS

I dont hate the angels im cool with them but they rule the OC not LA

Slow learners...Halos Rule!!!!...Dodger fan-> :grouplaug:bombyou: <-Dodger fan :sidelol: :pHINATIC13:

ok finally saw the vid of this...it was not a WWE clothesline...he put his arm around his neck...not nearly as bad as some made it out to be

Back
Top Bottom