If these daring moves backfire the Dolphins will be a laughingstock | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If these daring moves backfire the Dolphins will be a laughingstock

Really? Google "miami dolphins" and "bullying". How does a team in a gladiator sport get in trouble for bullying? The laughing started to get pretty loud right about then, hasn't died down yet.

Our Miami Dolphins. LOL
Jonathan Martin and Joe Philbin. Both long gone.

Really? Google "miami dolphins" and "bullying". How does a team in a gladiator sport get in trouble for bullying? The laughing started to get pretty loud right about then, hasn't died down yet.

Our Miami Dolphins. LOL

And you have Tim Tebow day and the former Snorty Line Coach. Uniform change in 2013 was also a joke. The lame celebrity owners phase. Ross trying to hire a coach with one already in place. All the Miami embarrassments on National tv. Timmons going AWOL Lol Miami is an embarrassing franchise right now.

And you have Tim Tebow day and the former Snorty Line Coach. Uniform change in 2013 was also a joke. The lame celebrity owners phase. Ross trying to hire a coach with one already in place. All the Miami embarrassments on National tv. Timmons going AWOL Lol Miami is an embarrassing franchise right now.
Thanks, I was hoping someone would bring up Sparano and the hiring debacle. Didn't want to take all the thunder.

Guys I know we have pride and love the team but how can you not see we are a laughing stock. I live in NE and whenever I tell folks I'm a Dolphins fan they laugh. Does it get any clearer than that?

Hence why I'm loving the drama around the Pats right now.

Guys I know we have pride and love the team but how can you not see we are a laughing stock. I live in NE and whenever I tell folks I'm a Dolphins fan they laugh. Does it get any clearer than that?

Hence why I'm loving the drama around the Pats right now.

Homers are in denial about everything with this team.

Damn if you do, Damn if you don't. Seems to me that whatever the Dolphins do, someone will question the moves, if we continued to have one of the highest salaries in the league while underperforming, someone would have a problem with that, nevertheless, we are rebuilding the team from the ground up starting with the coaching staff and purging pricey players, still some complain. We have done nothing for the last 20 years, isn't it refreshing that finally we gat a young coach that comes in making drastic changes in order to make us better? Some of these cuts are hurtful, but let's see the finish product before we again call for a new HC, or a new FO or a new Owner, or a.....you get the point.

So the teams that have been worse than us just get snickered at while we get laughed at?

Do we really need to criticize every little comment here? He has a valid point. Maybe laughing stock is is extreme but we've been an embarrassing franchise for years now. Let's stop nit picking every little thing, jesus.

Back
Top Bottom