If We Get Brees... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Get Brees...

too much money for a guy had no arm strength before and now his shoulder is busted.

SkapePhin said:
And he will still whoop the Donkeys.. Wont that be nice? :D

:D
I dont know about that. Take a look at Brees numbers against us.
I think he has a QB rating of about 40 against us. Thats why Im saying you dont want him. We send the blitz after him every time, and he just cant get it done. I like Miami......strong winning heritage. Brees will make you choke while you cheer.

yeah i guess that would be alot of money, but law said that he wants to come to miami if we get a qb, so maybe he will come for less money? probably not though. i will hope still though.

nick1 said:
why is that? you think I'm a bully? :lol:

Yerp.:lol:

It did kinda feel like you walked up behind me and gave me slap on the back of the head.............its all good though. It bein' your territory and all.:D

WARHORSE said:
:D
I dont know about that. Take a look at Brees numbers against us.
I think he has a QB rating of about 40 against us. Thats why Im saying you dont want him. We send the blitz after him every time, and he just cant get it done. I like Miami......strong winning heritage. Brees will make you choke while you cheer.
how? he is a pro bowl QB, he put up big numbers with only Gates to throw to

WARHORSE said:
Yerp.:lol:

It did kinda feel like you walked up behind me and gave me slap on the back of the head.............its all good though. It bein' your territory and all.:D
it's just that I disagree and I don't like the Broncos, no offense to you

nick1 said:
how? he is a pro bowl QB, he put up big numbers with only Gates to throw to

You'll see. He has the 'Bledsoe' mentality. Hit him, and he screws up.

WARHORSE said:

Brees has not had his better games against the Donks, it's true.

But he's not like Bledsoe.

WARHORSE said:
I don't know about that, when I see him he's been good

nick1 said:

I think you can win with him. But hes not a hero if you know what I mean.

I think the best thing you got going for you is Saban........Im VERY impressed.

if we get bress McMichael's production should be expected to be much higher because brees, is used to throwing alot to his TE's and McMichael will finnaly get the credit he deserves for being the third best in the AFC/NFL

nick1 said:
remember the link to the broncos site, they want brees. i'm sure the broncos would not like to see brees quarterbacking miami in the playoffs against them

Back
Top Bottom