If we want to make a run this year, 4 of the next 5 is a must! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we want to make a run this year, 4 of the next 5 is a must!

Have to beat the Rams at home, Jests wherever, Titans are terrible gotta beat them at home, and the Bills wherever. Those 4 we gotta have. We win those and were in decent shape. The Colts game should be pretty tough.

Had we beaten the Jests when we shouldve, we would be sitting pretty right now.

Agreed and even the Seattle game is winnable. If we win 5 of those 6 before playing the Pats at home we should be in very good shape.

No matter what happens this season, I feel like I am more happy about the direction of the team than I have been in years.

Have to beat the Rams at home, Jests wherever, Titans are terrible gotta beat them at home, and the Bills wherever. Those 4 we gotta have. We win those and were in decent shape. The Colts game should be pretty tough.

Had we beaten the Jests when we shouldve, we would be sitting pretty right now.
I am not one to look back and think about one or two plays going differently because all teams could say that. But ****, 2 FGs and we are 4-1. SMH

If you look at the AFC, it is very conceivable you can get a wild-card with a 9-7 record.

It's the Philbin/Tannehill era, no more crowning New England AFC East champs in October! I guess it's crazy but I'm not giving up hope on the division just yet. I hate the Patriots from the bottom of my heart and no matter how big a favorite I can't stand the thought of them winning yet another division title. The defense doesn't have to exacly stop Tom Brady, they only have to make more plays than New England's defense can against Tannehill.

Right now my main concern is seeing them get past the Rams, I think we can all agree that's a pretty reasonable expectation.

Go into the Bye at 3-3. I feel like the Indy game is the one we have to watch out for. If we need to win. No matter what. If we could be 6-4 or 7-3 , I would be going crazy. I wish we were 4-1 right now.

Our next five games are winnable for sure, and our division is wide open. The Bills look to be imploding, and the Jets issues at QB will hinder them. So if we manage to pull that off five straight wins, which is a HUGE ask, we'd be 5-3 and it would be strong position going in to a tough run of games. At this time, I'd say our chances of making the play offs are better than they were at the start of this season, but I still think it will be a big ask for this team.

If we do it, then the Jets and Bills need to take a long look at themselves for managing to finish behind us; especially the Bills and their favourable schedule.

Back
Top Bottom