If you could ask Ricky 1 question, it would be.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could ask Ricky 1 question, it would be....

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
why did you go through all the workouts, quarterback schools, mini-camps, and be vocal leader in the final team meeting before training camp and then abruptly retire a week before training camp telling everyone how free you feel and how you've been thinking about retiring for so long?

What messed up your head, the dope or the masking agent?

how much you pay for 1 gramm...

please can someone explain what exactly means a masking agent, i really have no idea...:huh:

Step back and take a look at the bigger picture Ricky. Can't you see that your behaviour is wholly irrational and self-destructive? Please, get some help.

Al13 said:

please can someone explain what exactly means a masking agent, i really have no idea...:huh:

$20 a gram for Kryp.....

A masking agent is something that you drink before a urine test to hide the presence of drugs in your system.

Al13 said:

chuggin a bottle of vinegar.

heres my question:

Ricky, when you find the truth, could you please let Micheal Moore, Barbara Streisand, Linda Ronsfat, and the rest of the Hollywood elites know?

Back
Top Bottom