If you could ask Ricky 1 question, it would be.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could ask Ricky 1 question, it would be....

yes ricky what kind of social disorder do u suffer from, because last i checked hangging out with rock and rap stars is not exactly living a life of solitude. want some advise to stop social anxiety stay home with your family .

inFINSible said:
:chuckle: not if you buy in bulk...

inFINS.......your sig is creepin me out, it's makin me think I am high.........or wait I am high, nevermind................What was I just talking about?

Why don't you realize the fans are the ones that pay your multi-million dollar salary??? Which in turn made it possible for you to up and quit and do whatever you want to do?? That's what gets me the most about the whole thing :shakeno:

My question would be...."How long do you think an American could survive in the jungles of Asia with absolutely no contact with the outside world and no supplies except the clothes on his back....and if you dont know the answer, why dont you go find out"

Ricky, 3 years from now will you be living under and overpass, in an airport parking garage or in a card board box?

Back
Top Bottom