If you could pick any 3 rookies this year... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could pick any 3 rookies this year...

HugeFinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
...to be on the Dolphins roster who would you pick and why?

My 3 picks would be...

1. Robert Gallery - Whether he would contribute at LT or RT I don't know..but he would solidify one side of the line for 10 years +

2. Larry Fitzgerald - Larry would team up with Chambers and Boston to make the best three pair in the league

3. Sean Taylor - Would almost gaurentee a Starting spot along with Sammy Knight to add playmaking skills and some hard hitting at the free safety spot

Well these are my 3 picks..what are yours?? I know it's slow and this isn't an important topic but I thought if I could get some discussion going then it'd be good..

1.Phillip Rivers-I think he would better than both the qbz we have right... and i like his style of play
2.Sean Taylor- Iono bout freeman... and this guy was sick in college... ya i know its a big transition but damn he looks sick.
3.Rashaun Woods- i wanted us too draft him but... owell and he would be great in that 3rd wr spot

My next pick definetly would have been a QB, more then likely Eli Manning. I really do hope that Feeley can turn into a good QB..it sure has been awhile..

For this team, this year...

Robert Gallery
Vernon Carey
Shawn Andrews

inFINSible said:
For this team, this year...

Robert Gallery
Vernon Carey
Shawn Andrews
Yes! I was just going to say that. Not only would we have a great offensive line this year, but in a year or two we'd easily have one of the games best, all time perhaps. Course, that would kill a cap. Imagine Ricky running with them...ooh, its beautiful.

Phinz4Life said:
Yes! I was just going to say that. Not only would we have a great offensive line this year, but in a year or two we'd easily have one of the games best, all time perhaps. Course, that would kill a cap. Imagine Ricky running with them...ooh, its beautiful.

:eek: :evil: :fire:

Robert Gallery
Sean Taylor
Kevin Jones........ Yea, Yea, I Know We Have RW, But what if he goes down..... Are we really that excited about Minor carrying the load if something happens to Ricky????

outlawd2u said:
Kevin Jones........ Yea, Yea, I Know We Have RW, But what if he goes down..... Are we really that excited about Minor carrying the load if something happens to Ricky????
Um, I am? Minor has proven himself to be adequate enough as the 2nd RB on our roster. I believe he could have a shot to start on other teams less runningback fortunate than we are.

Minnphin said:
Eli Manning
Ben Rothlesberger
Philip Rivers

One of them would have to pan out...right?

:lol: :lol: I like your thinking ;) Minnphin for head coach 2005!

Gallery
Eli!!!! Gonna be a stud
and Sean Taylor
I just dont feel good about Freeman back there and with Boston we are set at WR.

1. Sean Taylor - - - Immediate Starter
2. Robert Gallery - - - Immediate Starter
3. Larry Fitzgerald - - - Immediate Starter

You would be crazy not to take at LEAST 2 lineman. Definitely Gallery and I would go with Vernon Carey based on the fact that he has played guard and we would have Gallery at left and Wade Smith at right(converted from left) but I would consider taking Shawn Andrews also. If not definitley a qb. I would have a tough time deciding between Ben Rolesburger and Phillip Rivers but I think I would take Rivers. Eli has a horrible attitude that the fins don't need around. On top of which one of my friends goes to the same Country Club as Micheal Strahan and lets just say Strahan does not have much nice to say about Eli including and I qoute "everything the kid throwns is in the dirt"

Definitely Sean Taylor. That man is going to be a Pro Bowl player in 2 -3 years.
Roy Williams from Texas. We need depth at wr.
Robert Gallery a stable on the O-line.

Back
Top Bottom