If you could pick any 3 rookies this year... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could pick any 3 rookies this year...

BuGaLoU said:
Yeah exactly my thoughts. We have great depth at RB. Minor could start for atleast 1/3 of the current NFL teams.

Can you please name me some of the teams that you feel Minor could start for. Minor is a decent back-up, but lets not get crazy here.

Robert Gallery.....no doubt about it
Sean Taylor.......probowler for years to come
Ben Rothladfhferdjager............(SP?) Gonna be a star

pigskinguy said:
Ben Rothladfhferdjager............(SP?) Gonna be a star
Looks like we are the only too who have seen him throw a pass.

Im gonna remember his last name spelling one day too.:)

Brent Roeth....
Robert Gallery
And Larry Fitzegarld

But realty is Wade Smith, David Boston and Jay (or AJ.) Reality is no fun

TKO said:
Can you please name me some of the teams that you feel Minor could start for. Minor is a decent back-up, but lets not get crazy here.

Tampa
Dallas (before George)
Philidelphia
Oakland perhaps
Atlanta (they have him in Dunn)
Etc.
It does not say as much about Minor as it does about the running situation in some of these teams.

dreadlockera said:
Tampa
Dallas (before George)
Philidelphia
Oakland perhaps
Atlanta (they have him in Dunn)
Etc.
It does not say as much about Minor as it does about the running situation in some of these teams.

Tampa - No, maybe not even #2
Dallas - No, not a BP type back. Probably #3
Philly - not even close.
Oakland - maybe the best shot, but no
Atlanta - No, Dunn's the same, but proven. He'd be #3

others:
Cardinals - his best chance to start, D.Green has liked small quick backs.
Tennesse - intriguing, definatley at least #2

Come to think of it.....he would probably be #3 on a lot of teams. I've said it before, I'm not that comfortable w/ our RB depth if we were to get an injury.

I like Minor as much as anyone, but let's be realists here. :)

saves said:
Looks like we are the only too who have seen him throw a pass.

Im gonna remember his last name spelling one day too.:)

A friend of mine is a softball coach at Bowling Green, so he is big into MAC sports. He raved about this guy all year. I saw some Bowling Green/Miami (OH) game tape. He is awesome. Bowling Green's head coach thinks he will be as good or better than Manning and Rivers.

since we only have minor down for a one year contract, i was wondering if the jets would be interested in signing him when he's available to replace martin. i know they like jordan... for some reason but him and minor are two different backs and could compliment eachother.

this i'd hate to see.

burger13 said:
Dallas - No, not a BP type back. Probably #3

I think Travis Minor is pretty friggin identical to Curtis Martin and Julius Jones-type.

Back
Top Bottom