If You Still Believe Post Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If You Still Believe Post Here

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
This is not for the nay sayers. This is for the Fans who still believe Miami can make the playoffs. If you believe this like I do, post in this thread. I want to see at the end of the season the peopl who will eat crow for being wrong. If I am wrong I will eat crow, but I still believe we can make playoffs.

same here, i think aj is going to really step it up and now we got chambers under contract for 5 more years--i think we will be fine, we still have what i think is the best D in the league and will poole is the steal of the draft. i predict a 10-6 record and a playoff appearence.

I am still on this bus... I believe that with some creative coaching from the o-staff and if feeley can be a contributor - with our defense (deeper and better than last year) we have a chance - I did not see any of you last season talking about carolinas offense - but look, stuff does happen...after this off-season would'nt it be sweet?

i will always believe that we can win, until my last breath on this world, aqua and orange will flow from my major blood vessels

We still have a lot more talent than 75% of the teams out there. It all comes down to playing like a team, executing at the top of their capabilities, and believing in themselves. I know that sounds simplistic but it is the truth. WE CAN STILL WIN IT ALL!

I Believe, I always have believed in the Dolphins since 1970 no matter what the ups or downs were untill our team is elliminated from the playoff i will always believe we can do it. Some will say i am stupid for believing in this but thats ok I've been stupid befor.
Heck when you are 55 yrs. young you get to be stupid alot in your life. I remember when the USA hockey team wasn't even suppose to medal in the 1980 Olympics but they did they had heart and our Dolphins have heart, we may not be the best team on paper but this team has heart.

Yes it would be sweet. I mentioned that to someone before. After all the crap we have had to put up, imagine us winning the SB? It would some crazy sh1t to end a crazy year. I am also predicting a 10-6 record and a playoff berth. :woot:

P.S. If I am wrong...I will gladly eat crow

This is what being a fan is all about!
The hope of something special happening and taking pride in it!

Miami Dolphins #1 Baby

This is great. Everyone here has earned my respect for not quitting on the team. Hell yes. Miami Dolphins in 04! :woot:

If you BEEELIEEEVE they put a man on the moon... Man on the moooooon!!

We love you Andy Kaufman!

Oh... wait.

finfanatic99 said:
HELL yea! Life is unpredictable, and so is this game. This is the NFL people, anything can happen!! GO MIA

:rocker: Very well said. And all you needed was two lines. :up:

I still believe... things have been horrible so far but its what you make out of the cards your delt. I think we will have alot of players step up and really come together as a team. 10-6 and on to the playoffs!!!

Back
Top Bottom