If You Still Believe Post Here | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If You Still Believe Post Here

Let me know when I can send a good recipe for crow to all the naysayers! I'll even set the table for them and attach the bibs!

I have been fan since 1970, when my dad first took me to a Miami preseason game vs the Bronco's. I think it ended in a 10-10, tie. I was a Jet's fan prior to that.... I was young and did not know better. now the Jets Sux.... I know all the things that have happened this off season hurts, but we should have known, Boston come on. I had hopes too, but he's a stiff. Ricky, good Bye! we'll trade your asz before you ever return, if you do. The Marino thing he loves golf and relaxing more the football stuff. To much time needed, he did not like that either. Wandstadt well he wins what can I say, Fiedler wins what can I say, I just keep riding the winds hopeing one day to Win it again, and we will. have faith! love those fins.. I never give up...

In recent years.. with predictions of greatness.. basically we've choked! We will definately not have that burden to win hanging around our necks this year.. I would say hands down all the media has written us off.. NFL tank team #1 2004.. but that is why you play the game..

Teams that play loose tend to win and this years team won't need any motivation week after week when it is predicted that they will walk away with the big "L"

I have been a fins fan since the perfect season and I like our D in 2004.. AJ (or Fiedler - I had to retire my #9 jersey) and others will definately need to step up but it is not impossible as some might think.

I was looking forward to seeing Boston play (bought the jersey) but it is what it is.

I'll be there everyweek expecting we have every opportunity to walk away with the "W".

i believe, we do still have a lot of talent on this team, we will surprise alot of teams this year, i think everybody on this team will step up to the next level and kick some a$$, watch out here we come.

Prime Time said:
This is not for the nay sayers. This is for the Fans who still believe Miami can make the playoffs. If you believe this like I do, post in this thread. I want to see at the end of the season the peopl who will eat crow for being wrong. If I am wrong I will eat crow, but I still believe we can make playoffs.

Is there ANY question ?

Playoffs and beyond .....

I plan on riding this wagon until I am layed down for my dirtnap !!!!!!

:yes:

Marino1983

Prime Time said:
This is not for the nay sayers. This is for the Fans who still believe Miami can make the playoffs. If you believe this like I do, post in this thread. I want to see at the end of the season the peopl who will eat crow for being wrong. If I am wrong I will eat crow, but I still believe we can make playoffs.
I'M WITH YOU 100%

DIEHARD PHIN FAN FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's rather simple...

Be like Ricky...get all emotional and give up...or

Fight with the Dolphins till the final whistle blows.

Stop believing? It's going to take alot more than a pot smoking quitter and a visit from the injury bug to dampen my hopes.

Hey adversity brings out the best in people, when your kicked, you kick back. I think one of the young receivers, Newson, Simmons, Tolver will step up, DT will hopefully be more comfortable here and produce more. Nothing has changed in my mind except other players will have an opportunity to show their abilities.

Like I said, we havent had success when we have gone in healthy with high expectations, now we can just go play. Players wont look to someone else for a big play and they themselves will step up. I think you will see a diff attitude on this team. Travis is a pro and Sammy is doing well, combine that with Henry our backs will be ok. if St Clair is doing as well as it has beeen reported, moving Carey inside and letting big mac fight for the T spot when healthy our o-line should be good. Wr takes a shot w/ losing Boston, but he will be back. The patella tendon can be healed to the point where it shouldnt effect him when he returns. Kendall showed flashes last year and Tolver has ability. Simmons can fly. I really believe DT will show the ability that caused us to sign him. Randy and Rob will also take pressure of CC. No giving up, quitting is for losers, the fins havent had a losing season in 8 years.

A fin fan for life!

im on if a 9-7 record will make the playoffs because we can be 8-8 just with our d, and our o-line should gel by the end of the season and improve our offense. lets look at it this way, if were still better than the jets and bills, im happy enough, go phins in 2004, show the whole nfl that what has happened hasnt made you guys lose your focus and hope. its funny how people forget what little we had before ricky and we still succeded, granted we had a little better receiving core in 2001, but fiedler wasnt good enough to even use them. if feeley can have great success(like 3300 yards, 19 td, 10 int,) than we will be a play off team, if he faulters we will once again be biting our fingernails at the end of the year hoping a team loses so we can get in.most importantly be pissed miami, lay someone out, if we cant be a good team this year lets be the most physical, lets make people scared...

Count me among the believers. I think the D is a given and once Ogun signs it'll be better than last year's. The question is the o-line. If they come together sooner rather than later, this team makes the playoffs.

Our team is hurting, that's for sure. But we still have a top 10 defense and a few hopefuls on offense. We might get lucky like some teams do and a few unknowns will step up and play. If not, we will get a good position in the draft next year and maybe Oakland's draft pick. That is if we decide to trade the traitor to them. I know I am a hardcore phin fan and have been for 21 yrs. and I'm not about to give up yet. They still have to play the games. Things happen, teams get lucky sometimes.Take Carolina last year, who woulda thought? I know I didn't. I will always believe until playoff elimination.
Is everyone still wearing thier colors? The day Ricky announced his desertion, I wore my Dolphins fleece/sweatshirt that I have had for 4 yrs. and have worn it so much that the cuffs and collar are rubbed raw.Matter of fact, I'm wearing it right now! The color and lettering are still in good shape and everywhere I go people say they like the style. I also have a hat about 5 yrs. old that my dog got a hold of recently and he tore through the plastic size adjuster on the back of it. I patched it up with some duct tape and wore it too.
Don't be mad at the guys that are posting messages bashing the Dolphins. They are just grieving and will get over it in time. And just think how exciting it would be if they did come out on a winning streak with all that has happened! This season is not lost yet. Go Dolphins!
-Ed

I believe,I believe it will be a long season,I believe its not going to be a good one,I believe it will end the same as the last thirty seasons,yes a hard pill to swallow but most of all I believe I will still love the Dolphins as I do every year and will until I go to my grave.When the Dolphins win the SB it will be sweet but it wont be till 2009.

We are going undefeated and not going to allow a single point all year....PERIOD.

Yeah...I believe...what else do we have left?

Back
Top Bottom