If you were Kubiak... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you were Kubiak...

the guy helped my team get closer to a SB than at any time since 1968. I appreciate what he did, at least i am not insanely backing a QB that has never helped his team have a winning record, right?

This isn't about Miami. This is about you stating you'd feel better with Sanchez as the starter for the Jets because he makes big plays and in reality the only thing holding the Jets back is the QB.

Yet Denver, a winning organization, feels the complete opposite as you do and sees Sanchez no better than a 3rd QB on a team with 2 other QBs with literally 0 experience.

This isn't about Miami. This is about you stating you'd feel better with Sanchez as the starter for the Jets because he makes big plays and in reality the only thing holding the Jets back is the QB.

Yet Denver, a winning organization, feels the complete opposite as you do and sees Sanchez no better than a 3rd QB on a team with 2 other QBs with literally 0 experience.

Denver is going w/ youth, it's not a shock. I saw Mark help my team win a lot of games and a lot of big games. I am partial to him.

AndHereWeGoJoker.gif~c200

Denver is going w/ youth, it's not a shock. I saw Mark help my team win a lot of games and a lot of big games. I am partial to him.

The goal of NFL teams is to win the SB. Denver is clearly a win now team. They feel a 2nd year former 7th round draft pick with no NFL experience gives them a better chance than Sanchez. Any other rationalization is spin.

The goal of NFL teams is to win the SB. Denver is clearly a win now team. They feel a 2nd year former 7th round draft pick with no NFL experience gives them a better chance than Sanchez. Any other rationalization is spin.

they won with awful QB play a year ago, whatever they get this year will likely be better. they are looking toward the future but Mark didn't take advantage of a great situation. those fumbles in game 2 killed him, other than that he was playing well. He and Simien played well.

they won with awful QB play a year ago, whatever they get this year will likely be better. they are looking toward the future but Mark didn't take advantage of a great situation. those fumbles in game 2 killed him, other than that he was playing well. He and Simien played well.

No they are not. They are looking for the best chance to win in week 1. The future is Paxton Lynch not Siemian. They have decided (along with the rest of the league) that Sanchez is neither the near term nor long term answer. He just isn't good enough now and isn't likely to get any better.

No they are not. They are looking for the best chance to win in week 1. The future is Paxton Lynch not Siemian. They have decided (along with the rest of the league) that Sanchez is neither the near term nor long term answer. He just isn't good enough now and isn't likely to get any better.

The funny thing is... Sancheez is still in the Nfl & certain future LF/minister/Lifecoach isn't.

Back
Top Bottom