I'll be honest, Lane Johnson running a 4.7 40 means....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll be honest, Lane Johnson running a 4.7 40 means.......

I have a better idea! We could draft Cooper in the first round at 12 and go after Terron Armstead OT in the late 3rd of 4-th round. He had a faster forty time than Johnson and is stronger than Johnson. He's my sleeper starting Left tackle pick!

Any thoughts?!?

Armstead will go in the second or early third.

It signifies his superior athleticism but youre right a tackle would hardly ever need to run 40 yards. It just shows how explosive he is. That along with other drills gives you an idea of how well a player can move in a short distance.
One thing I would look into is his endurance. I imagine he's mostly made up of explosive fast-twitch muscle fibers so the question would be does he have enough endurance to last on those long 12-15 play drives and remain explosive?

Either way, I hope the Dolphins stay away from offensive line with our first pick. I realize the importance of offensive lineman but I dont trust this staff to make the right evaluations on linemen on a consistent basis.

If Lane is available when da Phinz pick at 12.......it's a done deal da Phinz will pick him period and he will be a day 1 starter

Back
Top Bottom