I'm Fired UP! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Fired UP!

ThunderCane

CANE NATION
Reaction score
On NFL Total Access they have Keith Bulluck on co-hosting. They keep showing small clips of the Miami-Tenn game. They where trash talking about Ricky and the "fans" of Ricky.
OHHH it ate at my azz!!!
Can not wait, can not wait!!!

I did not plan on going to the Tenn game...I think I am going to go just to get into a fight. Man I am fired up!!! :fire:

ok, that is my rant for the day.:roflmao:

id laugh if the first play of the game he gets run over by rickky and ricky brings it to the house.

Yes lets set an example of miami by showing thier WORST game last year by far. :shakeno:
Typical sports show crap.

It was just regular smack talk...the one thing that ate at me was a clip showing them warming up before the game...Bulluck and another player(have no clue who) where making statements "Sorry to the Ricky fans about what we are going to do."

My rage is already building agian!!!!

im writing bullocks name on my "list" right now.......

there keith is now on my "list" with the likes of wanny, viniateri, tom brady, the whole jets organization and all who have been involved with it, and takeo spikes...

I Cant Wait To See Ricky And The Dolphins Run All Over The Titans In Week One. Ricky Is Gonna Hit Keith Bullock Harder Than Keith Is Gonna Hit Ricky. Hopefully The Dolphins Heard All This So They Will Be Fired Up And Shut The Titans Up.

yeah, tell the world how much better Tennesee is..............with zach and surtain out.... :roflmao:

ThunderCane said:
On NFL Total Access they have Keith Bulluck on co-hosting. They keep showing small clips of the Miami-Tenn game. They where trash talking about Ricky and the "fans" of Ricky.
OHHH it ate at my azz!!!
Can not wait, can not wait!!!

I did not plan on going to the Tenn game...I think I am going to go just to get into a fight. Man I am fired up!!! :fire:

ok, that is my rant for the day.:roflmao:
Damn, if only Wannstedt had that attitude!

at first i wasnt all that excited about the tenn. game..... i cared more that football was going to be back again. but after hearing that B.S. i cant wait for the phins to take them down. :evil:

that game was a tough pill to swallow...reminded me of the 2001 game vs St Louis. tennessee absolutely had their way in every facet. surely, the guys should have NO PROBLEM getting up for the opener.

Back
Top Bottom