I'm Fired UP! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Fired UP!

Should be nice and hot down at the Pro. The fans will be out in full force. And the Phins will be out for revenge.

You think that makes you mad, on Family Fued yesterday, they had the top 5 QB's on the board, guess where Marino fell?

WASN'T ON THE BOARD!!

Montana
Joe Namath
John Elway
Johnny Unitas
and I forget the last guy.

How can the guy who holds almost all the passing records NOT be one of the top 5 QB's? I guess you gotta win a S.B. to get any respect.

dolfan87 said:
You think that makes you mad, on Family Fued yesterday, they had the top 5 QB's on the board, guess where Marino fell?

WASN'T ON THE BOARD!!

Montana
Joe Namath
John Elway
Johnny Unitas
and I forget the last guy.

How can the guy who holds almost all the passing records NOT be one of the top 5 QB's? I guess you gotta win a S.B. to get any respect.

I believe the 5th QB was Steve Young...7 times ProBowler, winner of 1994 SB..

I was at the Tennessee game last year, not the best game to be at for a Dolphins fan, but as mentioned earlier, zach and surtain being out were killers. Some revenge this season would definitely be nice. And by the way, screw Family Feud.

HA ha. You guys watch Family Fued.

JCutler said:
zach and surtain being out were killers.
So Surtain was out???...I was having an argument with some Titans fan on another football board who said how did if feel to have Surtain and Madison thrown over all game long... I didn't think Surtain played that game...or Thomas for that matter...

Even with Surtain and Zach, I'm afraid we still would have been steamrolled. Tennessee was the hottest team in football. And our offense was absolutely horrific.

Muck said:
Even with Surtain and Zach, I'm afraid we still would have been steamrolled. Tennessee was the hottest team in football. And our offense was absolutely horrific.
Oh no, I wasn't saying we would have necessarily won if we'd had them or that we were beaten because we didn't have them...it's just this guy was annoying me about it, he was saying that they were throwing over Surtain and Madison all day long. Next time I see him I'll put him in his place :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, kick him in the nuts!!

But yes, they were out. Tommy Hendricks and Jamar Fletcher :cry: started. Hendricks had 17 tackles. Then again, he was out there a lot.

Muck said:
Yeah, kick him in the nuts!!

But yes, they were out. Tommy Hendricks and Jamar Fletcher :cry: started. Hendricks had 17 tackles. Then again, he was out there a lot.
Yeah I'll show him the consequences of dissing the dolphins :fire:

Now it's coming back to me, yeah I remember it much better now...it's amazing how quickly one forgets the games we lose...:lol:

We lost games last year?? :confused:

ThunderCane said:
On NFL Total Access they have Keith Bulluck on co-hosting. They keep showing small clips of the Miami-Tenn game. They where trash talking about Ricky and the "fans" of Ricky.
OHHH it ate at my azz!!!
Can not wait, can not wait!!!

I did not plan on going to the Tenn game...I think I am going to go just to get into a fight. Man I am fired up!!! :fire:

ok, that is my rant for the day.:roflmao:

Wish we can give you NFL caliber talent and give you pads and throw you out there....you sound like you want to take someone's head off.... hope our players have the same attitude you do :)

Muck said:
Should be nice and hot down at the Pro. The fans will be out in full force. And the Phins will be out for revenge.
you can count on 1 of those 3 happening, the other 2 are up in the air.

Yes, it will most likely be scorching on the field,
The fans will not necessarily be out in full force, maybe in #'s, but not volume. Also, being a dolphin game, you can count on them showing up in the 2nd quarter and leaving at the end of the 3rd to beat traffic. Last year's opener was very quiet as well.

I thought the Phins would be out for blood after choking away a 24-13 lead to the Pats in 2002, leaving that bitter taste in their mouths all offseason. How'd they respond?...they promptly lost to the Texans, snapping their opening day winning streak.

bash if you want, but those are facts, not opinions.

Terry Tate:laughat:
Wish we can give you NFL caliber talent and give you pads and throw you out there....you sound like you want to take someone's head off.... hope our players have the same attitude you do :)06-09-2004 12:41 AM

I "HAD" NFL caliber talent...but now I am nothing but a Bundy:roflmao:

But I still can knock snot bubbles out of WR's....anything bigger, I am visting the ER. Oh ,wait...The size of recievers today, like Boston and Owens...I can tackle the kickers?! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom