Im from Atlanta. What do you guys think about Harrington. (Since our classy QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im from Atlanta. What do you guys think about Harrington. (Since our classy QB

Finfan-ATL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Since Vick might get suspended. What do you guys think of Harrington? is he any good?
Oh, and if Vick is guilty, i hope he gets banished and i never ever ever want to see him in a Falcons jersey again.

Harrington will win you some games and lose you some games.... I could see 7-9 from the Falcons with Harrington at the helm.

If Harrington was any good, he'd still be on the Phins.

i think you will be drafting brian brohm next year. i just dont see harrington turning it around with you guys. that schaub trade must be hurting prety bad right now huh?:wink:
i lived in atlanta myself and have seen 1st hand the way vick is a god there, but i dont think he will be getting himself out of this one. i also think its the only way for the orginization to get rid of him given the support he has there.

His accuracy is what makes him below average. On a 5 yard pass he's pretty good but you get into any kind of midrange or deep ball he'll just miss open guys left and right. I hope Vick is innocent of this terrible charge. If he's guilty then he's really a lowlife. You won't love Joey, we didn't. Sorry!

I think that Harrington did a pretty good job for us last year. He had some pretty poor games last year but that may be attributed to how bad our offense was last year. He is a classy person. I wish him the best in Atlanta.

Harrington is average. Be glad he is only your backup.

BUT he might just be our starter. This season was so promising. i still dont know if Vick was actually involved or not, but its still a MAJOR distraction to the team.

i think you will be drafting brian brohm next year. i just dont see harrington turning it around with you guys. that schaub trade must be hurting prety bad right now huh?:wink:
i lived in atlanta myself and have seen 1st hand the way vick is a god there, but i dont think he will be getting himself out of this one. i also think its the only way for the orginization to get rid of him given the support he has there.

If Vick didnt have such a huge cap hit, im almost sure the falcons would have kept Schaub and traded or released Vick. he is a pain in the arse of Mr Blank and Rich McKay.

His accuracy is what makes him below average. On a 5 yard pass he's pretty good but you get into any kind of midrange or deep ball he'll just miss open guys left and right. I hope Vick is innocent of this terrible charge. If he's guilty then he's really a lowlife. You won't love Joey, we didn't. Sorry!

BUT he might just be our starter. This season was so promising. i still dont know if Vick was actually involved or not, but its still a MAJOR distraction to the team.

I still think that it was a huge mistake for your team trading Matt Shaub. Vick should not be a quarterback in this league. He has absolutely no skill passing the ball. The only reason he is still a quarterback in this league is because of his running agility. Once he losses some of his speed, he will not be good anymore. I just do not understand why the Falcons kicked their better quarterback to the curb.

Since Vick might get suspended. What do you guys think of Harrington? is he any good?
Oh, and if Vick is guilty, i hope he gets banished and i never ever ever want to see him in a Falcons jersey again.

Do you have high blood pressure??

The Falcon fans will if JH starts.

Harrington is alright, I don't think he's terrible and if he gets a chance to play in ATL i think he will do just fine. He's not a star but not clueless either.

I didn 't mind joey here, thought the lack of proper play calling for our talents was our problem not to lay the losses on him.

I'd rather have a young healthy harrington over old man trent green.

I still think that it was a huge mistake for your team trading Matt Shaub. Vick should not be a quarterback in this league. He has absolutely no skill passing the ball. The only reason he is still a quarterback in this league is because of his running agility. Once he losses some of his speed, he will not be good anymore. I just do not understand why the Falcons kicked their better quarterback to the curb.

Vick sucks, but in the ATL he is king because he apeals to the hip-hop culture oif the city. he can do no wrong in the ATL.

Back
Top Bottom