I'm Glad to Be Here... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Glad to Be Here...

Seventeen & Oh!

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Life is funny.

On Saturday I was named the first inductee of the Phinzone Hall of Fame.

On Sunday I wrote my acceptance speech.

On Sunday night I learned a post of mine from Phinzone had made it's way to FinHeaven.

On Monday I joined FinHeaven to discuss my post. Everybody was so nice.

On Monday noon I learned that the owner of Phinzone had been reading my Personal Messages to other Phinzone members, where I blasted him for his recent PhinTank column... the one that blasted the Miami Dolphins.. and compared them to the Arizona Cardinals. I also mentioned that I had not
been paid for supplying Phinzone's Tee Shirts...

By Monday afternoon I announced that I was outraged at this invasion of privacy. My posts were quickly deleted.

From the Hall of Fame... to the outhouse... and I couldn't be happier. I have been a die hard Miami Dolphin's fan since 1971. My father took me to my first game that year, Packers vs. Dolphins. I love talking about MY team and the moves we are making or not making. I can be critical. I can be wrong. And I can be foolish from time to time. But I am always respectful and that means to other posters as well. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

I leave Phinzone with a heavy heart. I had some real good chums over there.. but I have to admit.. the first time I laid eyes on this site.. it was like I had died and gone to heaven.

:clap: :party:

Looking forward to more of your posts....:lol:

Sorry to hear about the first part, but you're gonna like it here. There's always some good discussions going on.
Welcome aboard, man. It's good to have you.

Seventeen & Oh! said:
I also mentioned that I had not

I think you're welcome to stay as long as you supply the finheaven t-shirts for free too. :D

Holy crap...the legendary Sir Fin is now a member of Finheaven?? This has been a rather eventful offseason I must say. I was also a member of Phinzone until I came upon this site. Only thing is there's no Thrawn or BMF here to argue with you, so i'l miss that. Well Sir F...err I mean Seventeen & oh!..I'll just say I'm looking foward to your (sometimes outrageous) posts.

:welcome:

Glad you finally found the best...

You'll find the Staff here has an open door policy, so don't hesitate to contact either Myself, FinHeavenAJ, Muck, or any of our outstanding Moderators!
Feel free to take advantage of everything FinHeaven has to offer. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

go Fins!

Seventeen & Oh! said:
I leave Phinzone with a heavy heart. I had some real good chums over there.. but I have to admit.. the first time I laid eyes on this site.. it was like I had died and gone to heaven.

Finheaven, that is ... nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! :chuckle:

Seriously ... welcome aboard. Be sure to cruise through the Commentary section to be fully inDOCTORinated. Ouch!

Sorry, but I'm on a roll. :astro:

D'oh!

DrAstroZoom said:

Seriously ... welcome aboard. Be sure to cruise through the Commentary section to be fully inDOCTORinated. Ouch!

D'oh!

:stooges: :lolcry:

Seventeen & Oh! said:
Life is funny.

On Saturday I was named the first inductee of the Phinzone Hall of Fame.

On Sunday I wrote my acceptance speech.

On Sunday night I learned a post of mine from Phinzone had made it's way to FinHeaven.

On Monday I joined FinHeaven to discuss my post. Everybody was so nice.

On Monday noon I learned that the owner of Phinzone had been reading my Personal Messages to other Phinzone members, where I blasted him for his recent PhinTank column... the one that blasted the Miami Dolphins.. and compared them to the Arizona Cardinals. I also mentioned that I had not

By Monday afternoon I announced that I was outraged at this invasion of privacy. My posts were quickly deleted.

From the Hall of Fame... to the outhouse... and I couldn't be happier. I have been a die hard Miami Dolphin's fan since 1971. My father took me to my first game that year, Packers vs. Dolphins. I love talking about MY team and the moves we are making or not making. I can be critical. I can be wrong. And I can be foolish from time to time. But I am always respectful and that means to other posters as well. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

I remember you from my short stay at, um, that "other site" I too took offense to that same column, said some things that may or may not have been over the line, was told I had no credibility and that I probably shouldn't post anymore. (Although No Mod ever told me to leave). At the time I was already lurking here, so I left and came here. I like it here and I am sure you will to.
Just watch out for Jimmy James. :lol: (Teasing of course Jimmy)

DrAstroZoom said:

D'oh!
I can't believe I found that funny. :lol:

Welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll love it here... as WharfRat mentioned, we have an open door policy pretty much. Please feel free to send any staff member an email/PM. Or, if you wish, you can post in the Complaints/ Suggestions/ Questions forum.

So, feel free to kick back and discuss some Dolphins football... and some other interesting topics.

Once again, welcome to FinHeaven.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

PS: Hopefully they'll pay you back for those shirts, I can't believe that they're making 100% profit off the shirts...

Back
Top Bottom