I'm Glad to Be Here... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Glad to Be Here...

Thanks guys.. and gals.. I guess.. I don't know.. seems us pathetic posters are usually men.. This is tough for me.. If you could imagine leaving FinHeaven.. after posting here for a long, long time.. But it's the right decision.

I was the middle man with the shirts... Phinzone did pay for the shirts.. they just didn't pay the guy (ME) who set up the deal, did the shipping and handling.. no biggie.. So I'm out $50 bucks or so...

I do look forward to posting here.. so much is going on today.. In the midst of me leaving Phinzone... all this coaching stuff.. A lot to digest.. Thanks again.. 17-0

Welcome To This Great Site. I Too Have Posted On Phinzone As Well, You Really Like Here, The Posters Are Not Depressed Or Depressing

Justasportsfan said:
I think you're welcome to stay as long as you supply the finheaven t-shirts for free too. :D

Wannabee Dolfan.... :goof:

Welcome aboard brudda! We have our fair share of drama, but everyone is always repectfull of others (always room for improvement :) ) and even the Bills fans can have some good insight on things . I know Bills fan and the word good in the same sentence is hard to comprehend :goof: . So welcome again and see ya around the forums.

I want to thank all of you for being so kind over the past few days. Things have been worked out at Phinzone and I shall return there because to be honest.. that is where my friends are. You all have an absolutely terrific site and I wish you all the best.. I will still be registered as "Seventeen & Oh!" and hopefully I can drop a line from time to time. In the past there has been an "US" verses "Them" relationship with Phinzone and FinHeaven.. I hope that will go away.. we are all Dolphin fans and it is really as simple as that. Thanks again.. Go Fins!:)

Seventeen & Oh! said:
Life is funny.

On Saturday I was named the first inductee of the Phinzone Hall of Fame.

On Sunday I wrote my acceptance speech.

On Sunday night I learned a post of mine from Phinzone had made it's way to FinHeaven.

On Monday I joined FinHeaven to discuss my post. Everybody was so nice.

On Monday noon I learned that the owner of Phinzone had been reading my Personal Messages to other Phinzone members, where I blasted him for his recent PhinTank column... the one that blasted the Miami Dolphins.. and compared them to the Arizona Cardinals. I also mentioned that I had not
been paid for supplying Phinzone's Tee Shirts...

By Monday afternoon I announced that I was outraged at this invasion of privacy. My posts were quickly deleted.

From the Hall of Fame... to the outhouse... and I couldn't be happier. I have been a die hard Miami Dolphin's fan since 1971. My father took me to my first game that year, Packers vs. Dolphins. I love talking about MY team and the moves we are making or not making. I can be critical. I can be wrong. And I can be foolish from time to time. But I am always respectful and that means to other posters as well. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

I leave Phinzone with a heavy heart. I had some real good chums over there.. but I have to admit.. the first time I laid eyes on this site.. it was like I had died and gone to heaven.

What a post, that's how most of us are and welcome aboard..it can be tough somedays in here and great on others..but by the way you write, you'll be just fine...

Well, I would also like to welcome you, but more importantly, I want to know how you feel about our off season to date? Seems we haven't done a whole lot of positive things at first blush. I think we will be plesantly suprised when the season FINALLY GETS GOING!!! I am going mad in anticipation!

Its amusing that people dont scroll down and just read the first post by him, you guys are welcoming him, and he's already gone... oh well :(

Funny how anyone could find this place less contriversial, but hey that is being a fin fan.

TerryTate said:
Its amusing that people dont scroll down and just read the first post by him, you guys are welcoming him, and he's already gone... oh well :(

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom