"I'm not going to be the man to take Harbaugh away from Michigan" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I'm not going to be the man to take Harbaugh away from Michigan"

Why would you PUBLICLY say that?

By doing so you already created a few problems

1) You told other teams your intentions and have taken Miami out of the equation
2) If you go after him you've painted yourself as a liar and decietful
He doesn't care if he's viewed as a liar. Remember when he tried recruiting Harbaugh behind Sparanos back?

Why would you PUBLICLY say that?

By doing so you already created a few problems

1) You told other teams your intentions and have taken Miami out of the equation
2) If you go after him you've painted yourself as a liar and decietful
Seriously why would Harbaugh even consider working with Ross and Grier?

Ya, he has to tread lightly here. We just fired a minority coach, and if it looks like the Dolphins had a plan to hire Harbaugh without properly following the Rooney rule, it will stir up a hornet's nest. From my perspective, after the Saban incident when he left for Alabama, I don't believe a damn thing anyone says in the NFL LOL.
This better be the explanation, because if not this is professional malpractice to say something like that.

https://247sports.com/Article/Miami...-taking-Jim-Harbaugh-from-Michigan-180260726/

I'm not saying I'm desperate for Harbaugh to be our next coach. Or even that I want him to be. But Ross openly admitting that he wouldn't act detrimentally to Michigan to benefit the Dolphins (if that's what he believes hiring Harbaugh would do) tells you everything you need to know about his priorities.

He should be ruthless in his pursuit to bring success here. He shouldn't care whose toes he treads on. Instead, he actively avoids a conflict of interest which he's created by himself.

This man is a hopeless owner of an NFL team. Any success we'll ever experience with him at the helm will be fortunate and despite his decisions. We can only hope that he and Grier strike gold and luck themselves into a generational coach that will compensate for the issues we've had at the top since the moment this man walked into our building.
That’s all BS. If the moneys right, he’d come. Ross is a complete fool. And you know what they say…. A fool and his money….. ugh! This team. I bet they get Nagy or Quinn. Ugh! This **** team. Tired of it….

Ross might be covering his bases.... IF Harbaugh has decided on his own to head back to the NFL.

That's what I'm thinking.

If Harbaugh wanted to coach the Miami Dolphins, it would've happened already.

Can't hire Harbaugh and keep Grier. You'd think if that's the route he was going, Grier would already be gone too.

Although it's also Stephen Ross who handles organization management like he's running a McDonald's.

Back
Top Bottom