I'm so excited about this coming year!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm so excited about this coming year!!!

BATMAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Great news today..Some guy we just hired in February has just been promoted to offensive coordinator even though he has NEVER been offensive coordinator....woohoo..

Bernie Parmalee, a running back, is now tight ends coach....smart move..

We gave up a second round draft pick for a 3rd string qb...great..

Miami said in the off season, "We want to upgrade our qb position. We still have Fiedler, and he might start...excellent...

A coach whose team has become worse every year he has been here, is still the headcoach...happy..happy...

I don't know about you, but I'm buying my season tickets today!!!!!

BATMAN said:
Great news today..Some guy we just hired in February has just been promoted to offensive coordinator even though he has NEVER been offensive coordinator....woohoo..

Miami said in the off season, "We want to upgrade our qb position. We still have Fiedler, and he might start...excellent...

A coach whose team has become worse every year he has been here, is still the headcoach...happy..happy...

Go get 'em tiger :up:

BATMAN said:

and don't forget these points:

Boston is back to his usual injury-prone big-headed self

Offensive line will probably suck atleast the first 8 weeks of the season
;)

CirclingWagons said:
and don't forget these points:

Boston is back to his usual injury-prone big-headed self

Offensive line will probably suck atleast the first 8 weeks of the season
;)

The Dolphins will SWEEP the goats AGAIN ....

And the billy goats will keep their residence in the AFC East basement !

:wave:

Marino1983

Are We All Dolphins Fans Or What? Arent We All Supposed To Enjoy This Sport And Love The Game? Most People Sound Like This Is The End... I Bet These Are The Same People That Leave The Game Early Cause They Dont Have Enough Faith In There Team To Stay And Watch It All, Till The End. I Love The Dolphins And Im Not In There Shoes, So What Ever They Decide Ill Standby. No Matter What. Go Dolphins.

Well I'm still a dolphins fan and I'm not giving up in may like other people are.

Ozzy rules!!

and thats what makes the next season sooo exciting! its gonna be fun to watch

I think you can be a Dolphins fan and still be critical of moves the team makes. Some times you have take the rose-colored glases off, man. Having said that, I don't think things are nearly as bad as some people would have you think..........just as long as Feeley beats out Fiedler. :evil:

pigskinguy said:
I think you can be a Dolphins fan and still be critical of moves the team makes. Some times you have take the rose-colored glases off, man. Having said that, I don't think things are nearly as bad as some people would have you think

I agree with this part of the statement. I hate being branded a hater or a homer. We all have to decide what moves we like and what moves we don't like, but I really do wonder what keeps some people who do seem to get upset at every turn loyal to this team. Is it like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer -- after a while it starts feeling pretty good?

Kinda makes you wonder what some of these people would do if the Phins did win another Super Bowl? Would the eve nbe happy? Or would they have to find something to ***** at? I call it Grumpy Old Man Syndrome.......or GOMS

Yeah seriously, remember this? We signed Jay Fiedler and Lamar Smith, many people (writers, magazines, etc.) expected us to finish last. All we did was win the AFC East that year. Kepp your heads up

Only May and doubts already? Didnt we finish with 10-6 record last year and with or without the "improvements" shouldnt we competitve agains this season?

Back
Top Bottom