I'm sure that we will be given updates....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm sure that we will be given updates.......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
All week on the status of Cutler and whether or not he can play next week. Gase just doesn't get it.....the guy just isn't any good. The first thing out of his stupid mouth at the press conference should be that Moore will be our starter for the rest of the season. But instead he will give us some coachspeak about how the Dolphins fought hard in the second half and had a chance to win the game and that it came down to a few plays. Bullcrap.

It really does not matter this year, Cutler sucks, and Moore is nothing but a career backup,

Cutler is the worst QB in football - he can go **** himself with his $10mil. He is putrid and lifeless. The offense is impotent with him in there. Find me one QB worse than him? No, it ain't Matt Moore so save the wise cracks. Gase is a dipshit for signing this loser.

i don't think it's gonna matter. this season was over the day tannehill decided not to get surgery. he would have never made it this long with this oline.

Cutler is the worst QB in football - he can go **** himself with his $10mil. He is putrid and lifeless. The offense is impotent with him in there. Find me one QB worse than him? No, it ain't Matt Moore so save the wise cracks. Gase is a dipshit for signing this loser.
bills back up looks just as shitty.

bills back up looks just as ****ty.
Perhaps - I haven't seen him play yet. But at least their coach had the balls to bench their impotent starter -even w a 10:3 TD to INT rating and a winning record.

The pats with a week to prepare for Moore. Can't wait.

Wasn't somebody calling for Doughty to play. Promote him and cut Thomas if we can without a cap hit more than it would be this summer.

i would be glued to my chair looking for them but honestly this loss just sucked the life out of me and it doesn't matter at all anymore. The season is lost, we aren't beating the Patriots twice even if Tom Brady was playing for us. I've seen Matt Moore play - it's a heck of a lot of fun. It was fun in 2011, fun last year, and been fun in two games this year (and playing Baltimore hasn't been fun regardless of who is QB for the Dolphins, save for Cleo Lemon apparently). It would have been fun to see Moore given a chance to see what he could do, but now even if he plays well it will just feel like a gut punch because it will just make more and more apparent with every gutsy third down conversion that we wasted this season on a player I hate more than any other player in NFL history because of the way he ran my dad's franchise into the ground, and the stupid head coach's destruction of this team due to his own ego.

Matt Leas is horrible. Cutler is an old guy we grabbed out of retirement and still better than Matt Less. Why didn’t we draft a qb to back up RT 17

Back
Top Bottom