I'm sure that we will be given updates....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm sure that we will be given updates.......

It really does not matter this year, Cutler sucks, and Moore is nothing but a career backup,

Hello captain obvious!!! Yes we all know, moore just makes the games a little more pleasant to watch. I’ll tske his crappy coverage reads over cutlers idiocy at this point. We probably aren’t winning much either way.

Is there a way to induce a coma until September when RT17 will be back and we can see competent QB play again?

Doesn't matter who starts next week the team is going to get blown out. Either way the season is over. Just playing things out and hopefully end up with a top 5 draft pick that doesn't get wasted. Also hoping that the team sheds a lot of the dead weight that is currently weighing down the roster. Need to get rid of the players who don't want to or just can't play at even an average NFL level. Team doesn't just need to add better talent they also need to add more leadership with players who have drive, determination, dedication and intelligence. No room for lazy undisciplined players on the team

Matt Leas is horrible. Cutler is an old guy we grabbed out of retirement and still better than Matt Less. Why didn’t we draft a qb to back up RT 17

More drafted QB's end up like Nathan Peterman and John Beck when they see the field than you care to realize.

we're going 4-12 regardless who the QB is at this point

Ozzy rules!!

That's why I'm rooting for the browns, the bengals, the jets, the colts, the texans, the chargers, the broncos, the giants, the redskins, the bears, the bucs, the cardinals, and the 9ers from here on out.

Frankly, the NFL just got a whole lot more interesting for me.

It really does not matter this year, Cutler sucks, and Moore is nothing but a career backup,

This...the rest of this year is figuring out who is going to here next year....with Tannehill back and hopefully another drafted QB prospect at some point in the draft.

Cutler is the worst QB in football - he can go **** himself with his $10mil. He is putrid and lifeless. The offense is impotent with him in there. Find me one QB worse than him? No, it ain't Matt Moore so save the wise cracks. Gase is a dipshit for signing this loser.

Tom Savage . I could name 10 more. Your rant is shambles.

Moore is not the answer, but I'd rather see him in there than Cutler. There is just more confidence and more excitement with him. Even the horrible Baltimore game gave us some deep shots to get excited for. The guys just seem to play better for him and give more effort. He's more of a leader than Cutler. Cutler just doesn't care.

Moore is not the answer, but I'd rather see him in there than Cutler. There is just more confidence and more excitement with him. Even the horrible Baltimore game gave us some deep shots to get excited for. The guys just seem to play better for him and give more effort. He's more of a leader than Cutler. Cutler just doesn't care.
Cutler doesn’t care and is a limp dick of a loser.

That's why I'm rooting for the browns, the bengals, the jets, the colts, the texans, the chargers, the broncos, the giants, the redskins, the bears, the bucs, the cardinals, and the 9ers from here on out.

Frankly, the NFL just got a whole lot more interesting for me.
At this point only 6 teams have a lower record than us while 8 teams have the same record. I didn't think we had a chance for a top 10 pick but when you look at our schedule, we sure do. Top 5 will be hard unless we lose out which it's possible

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom